Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my fight with tank abbott

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I dunno, you were talking a lot about him in your last interview. Surprised you're not trashing him , or even mentioning about this epic rematch. You seemed so passionate about getting revenge over him for this next fight. How will you fight Ben SMith this time round? Will you brawl, or maybe use your wrestling skills?
    im gonna be more careful this time ,my timing and footwork are better now ,of courswe of i hurt him i will pour the aggresion on
    My jits is black belt standard now

Did Ben the Muppet win that last fight? ...because you were injured? Why did you feel you lost that last fight? Maybe watch this first before thinking about your next reply.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whoatv#p/u/10/u_hXKSJ1ehU
    Last edited by Luke; 26-08-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Did Ben the Muppet win that last fight? ...because you were injured? Why did you feel you lost that last fight? Maybe watch this first before thinking about your next reply.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whoatv#p/u/10/u_hXKSJ1ehU
    Yes i was not 100% for that fight ,i will not get subbed again by anyone ever,first ben smith will suffer then the my fight with tank which i very exciting for

Ah right cool.

Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha i love the way Luke strikes up apparently earnest conversation with trolls. top stuff!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'