Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts with Josh Gavin

Default Thoughts with Josh Gavin

Almost everyone involved in MMA in Scotland knows Josh through dealing with him as a coach, fight team manager or promoter, most of you may know by now a couple weeks back Josh collapsed while coaching at his gym and suffered a seizure and was last week diagnosed with a rare brain tumour, tomorrow Josh goes into hospital in Edinburgh and will have an operation on his brain on friday.

Josh is a young guy still, a family man and well respected and accomplished Judo player and coach at th highest level, right now my thoughts and prayers are with him, his wife Anne and his young kids Stacie,Sean and little Josh.

Hope it all goes well for Josh.

Top guy

what a shock...hope the op goes well...i know him from the old judo days
    pain is the game....TNT.... http://www.tntdundee.co.uk/

I meet Josh once and he really impressed me as a great guy.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Thoughts are very much with Josh and his family right now. Josh is a great guy and I've got a tonne of respect for him.

Have met Josh many times , top guy and hope all goes well for him

i seen he was unwell on facebook but didnt know it was as serious as this.

I went to joshs gym one time with one of his students and he was a really nice guy, took us up to the locla pub with his family, very nice people.

hope he makes a full recovery

Met Josh many years a go and regularly chat by text since he sent some of his guys down here to train. Really nice guy and always positive. Wishing him a full a speedy recovery.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Josh is a good guy. Had a good laugh in Ireland with him as he was my coach at judo. Hope all goes well for the guy. Hope everything goes well. Will be thinking about you.

Anyone able to keep us updated?
    Proud to be sponsored bySport-Sense.co.uk

Only delt with josh through fighters but seems like a really nice guy. hope he comes through this.