Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paedophile in Manchester

Default Paedophile in Manchester

This guy was a science teacher, last year some kids in his class found indecent images on his laptop, a police raid uncovered 25, 000 images at his home.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...eachers_laptop

He was sent down on Monday.
    Last edited by DanCrase; 17-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

He was not sent down, he was sentenced 4 months with a suspended sentence, that'll teach him eh. Fuckin prick, i hope he gets his face smashed in.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    He was not sent down, he was sentenced 4 months with a suspended sentence, that'll teach him eh. Fuckin prick, i hope he gets his face smashed in.
    Suspended sentence? jesus CHRIST, thats fucking terrible!.

I feel like a twat because I knew him all these years and never had a clue. He always seemed a bit kooky, but we never knew.

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Suspended sentence? jesus CHRIST, thats fucking terrible!.

I feel like a twat because I knew him all these years and never had a clue. He always seemed a bit kooky, but we never knew.
    Thats probably the scariest thing. His career was to be around children day in and day out and no doubt you've spent a bit of time around him etc. It'll be a shock to everybody.

It should be the people who employed him who feel a twat, not you mate he already commited an indecent assault (albeit a mild one) but it was overlooked. There should be no pissin about when its minors.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Thats probably the scariest thing. His career was to be around children day in and day out and no doubt you've spent a bit of time around him etc. It'll be a shock to everybody.

It should be the people who employed him who feel a twat, not you mate he already commited an indecent assault (albeit a mild one) but it was overlooked. There should be no pissin about when its minors.
    Agreed entirely. We'll never see him again anyhow, he's a deadman walking if he shows his face around the social circle again.

Can't believe I fucking saw him at weekend and he was acting like nothing was wrong...all the hours we hung out and shit.

lot of weird cunts out there some bloke get nicked for 5 years for tax invasion and a peado gets 4 months uk law is the wrong way round

Friendsssss! Paedophile friends!

Oh yeah, trust DanCrase to hang with the puppy handler....

Quote Originally Posted by jamesduke View Post
    lot of weird cunts out there some bloke get nicked for 5 years for tax invasion and a peado gets 4 months uk law is the wrong way round
    evasion bro, or is this a total other crime? Did he invade taxes?

mad to read, thats my old school.