Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do you create a poll?

Default how do you create a poll?

how do you create a poll?
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck off im not telling you....

When you click New Thread, you'll have the text box, where you might want to type a little description of the poll etc. Then scroll down to "Additional Options" about halfway down the page. 4th one down will have create poll, you choose how many options you want, then post the poll.

YOU MUST INCLUDE "BOOBIES" AS AN OPTION, IF YOU DO NOT NOBODY WILL VOTE AND IT WILL GO TO SHIT. PLEASE BE WARNED, "BOOBIES" MUST BE AN OPTION

you have been warned my fren.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

lol ^ so true

there could be a poll on almost every thread, why not, they are fun.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Option D - I like big boobies

this must be included in every CW poll or you will be mocked even more than usual.
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    Option D - I like big boobies

this must be included in every CW poll or you will be mocked even more than usual.
    lol.

I don't get why everyone insists on this option. An invalid option would mess up the percentages of results.
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright poindexter, that's just the way it's done round here. get with the programme.

lol just joking. no-one knows where or why the boobs option originated. Some say Helio Gracie once posted on SFUK, expressing a deep interest in bouncing boobs. Others say Chuck Norris once rang Godders in the middle of the night on skype and passed on his charming message of love for all cleavage.

I suspect these stories could be untruths, conjured by the UK MMA illuminati to mislead the masses and cover up the real truth. All i can be sure of is that i like boobs. I like boobs, therefore i am.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I like boobs, therefore i am.
    QFTMFT................10

Qftmft?????
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

quoted for the melon farming truth.

I <heart> cagewarriors and our crazy newbie-confusing rules and regulations. Don't question boobies mate. I may stamp the thread homosexual anyway for you questioning boobs
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies