Thread: Derby MMA Gym and Training

Default Derby MMA Gym and Training

Hi. After the success of my Sheffield gym over the past year, I now also run classes at a MMA gym I built up from Scratch in Derby. Its based near the city centre and features a range of training tools that caters to the MMA fighter of today. Kettlebells, ship ropes, pull up bars, a range of different bags, floor to ceiling ball etc. I limit my classes too to 8 per class now so the training is very focused and tailored to the students needs. You'll be very impressed with the gym and training i'm sure and range from complete beginners to potential and actual fighters. Any more info needed, please contact me, Cheers

Billy "The Kid" Glossop
    Pro MMA fighter
    07403 021 677
    Sponsored By OLIMP Sports Nutrition. NUTRITION FIRST (Derby).

Hi Billy

Any news on timetables, cost and the gym in Derby please?

Monday and wednesday at the moment. classes at night from 4.30-9 and weds mornings too. Email or Text me and i'll give you actual timetable as changes frequently due to demand. Fighters / beginners etc. Work around the customers due to being small gym. Cheers

Cheers Billy

I'm off for an MRI scan on Monday so if I get some good news I'll drop you a line to see if I can get down.

First lesson Free by the way to everyone!

I've enjoyed my sessions down at the gym, can recommend training with billy to anyone

Cheers Dude. Good sparring. Open for fighter sessions in daytime now upon request, just pay 5 and we can spar and train all day or on your own.

You not going to Darren's in the daytime now bro??

Yeah, I moved Glossop. I only Do one night In derby now, one night in sheff. Then i train with Tony in mornings. That guy is awesome and taken my game to another level already in short space of time. Also train at other gyms, will chat to you more in person!

Hi all. Derby gym and session will be recommencing very very soon due to popular demand. I look forward to seeing you all very soon. Got some great things in the pipeline, don't miss out. Call, text, PM, or email me for further information.

07403 021 677
    billythekidmma@hotmail.com

Cheers

Billy