Thread: Attn: Hopton

Default Attn: Hopton

I know this technology stuff is hard for a guy of your age, but could you reply to your PM

Post deleted because John Hopton has now posted
    Last edited by Shaolin Exile; 15-09-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

I have now recovered by password; so Shaolin Exile has deleted the message he had posted on my behalf. Please PM me using this John RH ID. I have not posted under the John Hopton name for some time; and didn't have a PM as John RH or as any of my other CW identities that have fallen into disuse (mainly because I can't remember how to get into the accounts)

John Hopton
    Last edited by John RH; 15-09-2010 at 09:51 PM.

I'm sorry but I still have no PMs on this account or on the only other CW account still active

Still no PMs. I guess someone was trying to find out if I still lurked,. The answer is Yes on an almost daily basis

In case there is any doubt that this might be an imp:

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25053
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with