Thread: New club opening in Bristol

Default New club opening in Bristol

Spartan Submission Fighting is opening a new club in Bristol from Wednesday 29th September. Ollie Ellis is the main instructor.

Shiro Kwaido Judo Centre
    Fortfield Road
    Hengrove
    Bristol
    BS14 9NX

Mondays 7.30pm Submission Wrestling/Grappling

Wednesdays 6.15pm Submission Wrestling/Grappling

Saturdays 10.30am Grappling/MMA

Everyone is welcome. We cater for all levels from beginners to experienced grapplers and MMA fighters.

Come and learn in a friendly environment and in one of Bristolís best equipped gyms. You will gain news skills, increase your fitness and be part of a team.

We currently have two professional MMA fighters training and beginners developing all the time.

Whether you are training for competition or for enjoyment, we offer top quality training and instruction from experienced, successful instructors.

Classes are £5. Just turn up and get started. Over 16 years of age only.

For more details please contact me through the web site, spartanfight.co.uk or pm.

Instructor profile

Ollie Ellis

Ollie is a former UK number 1 ranked MMA fighter and champion, who has also won many grappling competitions.

He regularly trained in Australia with Larry Papadopoulos, a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt, former SHOOTO number 1 MMA fighter who has been involved in training with many UFC champions.

Ollie also trained with Sam Fielegson in Olympic Wrestling. Sam was the former Soviet Union reserve Olympic team coach.

Over the years Ollie has trained many champions in Grappling and MMA.

Over the years Ollie has trained many champions in Grappling and MMA.

Its was me! i know hate has flowed between us for the last 3-4 years but dont you think its time the hatchet was buried?

Good luck with the club and thanks for training me and making me the fighter i was.
    (R.I.P the boys fighting career)

About time to Ollie!

All the best with it mate

I know this thread is from a while back but is this class still running?

Hi, the club is still running but we now train at Scotch Horn Leisure Centre, Brockway, Nailsea, BS48 1BZ.

Classes at the moment are Thursday night's at 8pm.

Check the website www.spartanfight.co.uk for more classes and updates.

Come along and give the class a try.

Thats a shame.... I live about 10 seconds from fortfield Road.

Thanks for the reply!