Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dane bowers cant pay fighters

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You should elevate your complaints to Another Level.
    I know this isn't something to joke about, but I laughed at this
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Smile

One of the venues I run the security for booked him in the summer and bearing in mind its a 2500 capacity club a grand total of 4 people turned up to see him. Maybe that's y he's so skint? Lol ;-)

Tell him " from the heart " that you want your fucking money!! Then possibly go into a family guy stewie style 'where's my money' rant!

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rocop View Post
    Tell him " from the heart " that you want your fucking money!! Then possibly go into a family guy stewie style 'where's my money' rant!
    That would be mint, fuckign bad form from all involved, not paying for services rendered is fucking classless and bullshit
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    You should elevate your complaints to Another Level.
    made me lol

chgkjhiuyiuyuui

RS Gold"promoting brain" educational or applications can actually learn slowly as may have suffered "mindless" video games benefits: Technology, designed specifically for the purpose of improving the cognitive abilities, such as infant-directed media, or worse it can unforeseen negative consequences. Meanwhile, Buy WOW Goldtechnological applications, the more stupid on the surface (such as Aion money games) improvements in a number of basic attention and visual motor skills appear to lead. RuneScape GoldIt is worth mentioning that there are good indications that some Aion money and software have a positive effect,Cheap WOW Gold but the point remains that we do not think that the impact on the label. The article is great with confidence on this complexity,Aion Kinah and given the importance of fully considering the content and context and the way technology is delivered.

If he manages to get booked for another 'singing' show, which will no doubt be a failure, so probably won't happen. But if it does and all the fighters he owes money to, show up and sit in the crowd, I think he'll feel pretty awkward when he realises he's singing to a load of people he owes.

Then throw bottles of piss at him.

Quote Originally Posted by ian cox View Post
    One of the venues I run the security for booked him in the summer and bearing in mind its a 2500 capacity club a grand total of 4 people turned up to see him. Maybe that's y he's so skint? Lol ;-)
    You'd think you'd KNOW more than 4 people who'd turn up to see you

Is he not just the front man for Knuckleup?
    MMAHITPIT

I think the lads have been paid now ?