Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan Court talks to The Fight Lounge

Default Nathan Court talks to The Fight Lounge

Nathan Court talks to The Fight Lounge, an excellent read

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/intr...iew-exclusive/
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

No disrespect to Nathan cause he gets in there and fights , but why the interview ?

Why not? I find interviews with your every day MMA fighters interesting, to see what got them into MMA, how they train etc and what they plan for the future. Just something different really.

Quote Originally Posted by ONETWO View Post
    No disrespect to Nathan cause he gets in there and fights , but why the interview ?
    Because he fights, we like to get the perspective from all different types of fighters from all walks of life...we have had UFC stars and legends to K1 legends to UK Champions to amateur fighters. I think it makes things interesting
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Nathan, what time and dya do you lads train down ferryhill? I'm just round the corner and wouldn't mind a look down sometime.

Also where exactly dya train?

Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by ashy51 View Post
    Why not? I find interviews with your every day MMA fighters interesting, to see what got them into MMA, how they train etc and what they plan for the future. Just something different really.
    Here here, it doesn't have to be a top fighter to make a good read at all. Infact the guys at the top probably have to be more careful what they say and will be nowhere near as funny an interview with your average guy.

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

Good interview!! Enjoyed the read.
    Wolfslair MMA

cheers for kind words. was good fun the interview thanks again for having me
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by toratoratora1 View Post
    Nathan, what time and dya do you lads train down ferryhill? I'm just round the corner and wouldn't mind a look down sometime.

Also where exactly dya train?

Cheers mate
    its above a garage on the street opposite the funeral place. if u pm me tomorrow and remind me before 6 i will get the name of the garage because i dont have a clue what it called and been going best part of a year ha
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Was a good read, enjoyed it.. sorry to hear about you getting stabbed etc.. you seem ok now tho lol.. But.. i just have one thing thats annoying me, you say you dropped rick with the first punch, just curious if your watching the same fight lol..

be a good scrap if you ever fought again.. hope (injury) heals well n maybe see you fighting again soon..