Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan Court talks to The Fight Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY B 20 View Post
    Was a good read, enjoyed it.. sorry to hear about you getting stabbed etc.. you seem ok now tho lol.. But.. i just have one thing thats annoying me, you say you dropped rick with the first punch, just curious if your watching the same fight lol..

be a good scrap if you ever fought again.. hope (injury) heals well n maybe see you fighting again soon..
    hit him with left hook n droped him and he poped str8 back up and clinched, few knees and suplex followed by top control followed by RNC attempt at end of round. i was watching dvd as i wrote it so to make sure i went off what happened and not what i thought happened because unil i seen the dvd i was addament id tried to stand back up after fight ending suplex whereas i was just completely ktfo
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

ricks 3-0 now isnt he with 2 1st round finishes after me. one motivation i could give for a rematch is that we are in a world of fighters looking to have a decent record and i could be a decent 1-0 on his pro record if he was to repeat his feat which i know he is more than capable of doing. like i said before nothing personal i think he is a great fighter just felt as though didnt earn hism respect 1st time around so would love to earn it in the big boy rules. would also offer him the fact that if he ko me again (which his slams and slams only are capable of doing) he can have my purse

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    ricks 3-0 now isnt he with 2 1st round finishes after me. one motivation i could give for a rematch is that we are in a world of fighters looking to have a decent record and i could be a decent 1-0 on his pro record if he was to repeat his feat which i know he is more than capable of doing. like i said before nothing personal i think he is a great fighter just felt as though didnt earn hism respect 1st time around so would love to earn it in the big boy rules. would also offer him the fact that if he ko me again (which his slams and slams only are capable of doing) he can have my purse
    now that's a good offer!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

That is a pretty good offer, i no you took it on late notice and all, but to ko someone with a suplex slam? in my personal opinion, doesnt call for much of a re-match haha.. But it would be worth adding him on facebook and call him out lol, he might take the bait!

nothing personal i think he is a great fighter just felt as though didnt earn hism respect 1st time around so would love to earn it in the big boy rules. would also offer him the fact that if he ko me again (which his slams and slams only are capable of doing) he can have my purse
    WOW sorry nathan I didnt realise I dropped you on your head so hard for you to lose all recollection of the fight.
    A couple of little things wrong with your fight recap
    1. Davey Grant phoned me on MayDay Bank Holiday Monday which was May 3rd, thats 12 whole days before the fight
    2.your left hook ??? Im 100% sure the first shoot of the fight was my right low kick, which if Im not mistaken buckeled you.
    3. end of round 1, its wasnt a rear naked choke attempt, it was a rear naked choke (hooks in) and you were saved by the bell

Now getting on to a rematch, how does Pro, Danger Zone 3 sound?

Quote Originally Posted by lawanson28 View Post
    WOW sorry nathan I didnt realise I dropped you on your head so hard for you to lose all recollection of the fight.
    A couple of little things wrong with your fight recap
    1. Davey Grant phoned me on MayDay Bank Holiday Monday which was May 3rd, thats 12 whole days before the fight
    2.your left hook ??? Im 100% sure the first shoot of the fight was my right low kick, which if Im not mistaken buckeled you.
    3. end of round 1, its wasnt a rear naked choke attempt, it was a rear naked choke (hooks in) and you were saved by the bell

Now getting on to a rematch, how does Pro, Danger Zone 3 sound?
    1) u may have been informed kyle broke his hand then but i wasnt asked to fight until the week after that
    2) i meant the first shot i landed. it was left hook as you went for second leg kick
    3) if it is not completed by either a tap or putting me asleep its only an attempt
    4) Dangerzone 3, pro rules sounds good to me and as said if you ko me again i will give you my purse

When is Dangerzone 3 and who are the promoters?
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

woo mother fuckin hoo,this is going to be to be good!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

1) u may have been informed kyle broke his hand then but i wasnt asked to fight until the week after that
    2) i meant the first shot i landed. it was left hook as you went for second leg kick
    3) if it is not completed by either a tap or putting me asleep its only an attempt
    4) Dangerzone 3, pro rules sounds good to me and as said if you ko me again i will give you my purse
    1. Im sure Davey mentioned your name
    2. you could be right
    3.True but realistically it doesnt matter
    4. does your purse have pink love hearts on it

Quote Originally Posted by TimeCrocop View Post
    Danger Zone 2 is next month, not sure about 3.
    its Davey Grants show.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeCrocop View Post
    davey grant is the promoter