Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nathan Court talks to The Fight Lounge

Fight lounge your work here is done! Who's next

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    renda ssssshhhhhhhhhhh
    Goin on Nathan, you tell your boy to sush, adults are talkin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lawanson28 View Post
    Goin on Nathan, you tell your boy to sush, adults are talkin. lol
    he was being a cock. i had good reason to try get a rematch which you have agreed to and i gave you incentive to do it he was just being immature. anyway see you dangerzone 2 when you fight kyle n then look forward to the rematch. will be a bloodfest hopefuly
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

he was being a cock. i had good reason to try get a rematch which you have agreed to and i gave you incentive to do it he was just being immature. anyway see you dangerzone 2 when you fight kyle n then look forward to the rematch. will be a bloodfest hopefuly
    Rick has aids, I hope not.

when will the fight take place?

behind the bike shed at break time.....tab to celebrate afterwards.

boys!
    8,1,0 managed by Iridium Sports Agency- ian@iridiumsportsagency.com

Quote Originally Posted by OGLE View Post
    when will the fight take place?

behind the bike shed at break time.....tab to celebrate afterwards.

boys!
    was talking to davey tonight and he assured me the fight will take place in may 2011

i know andy that i am not at the level of pros that fight as you know yourself as you have beat me up at spartans which was fun as i knew your level but regardless of that we have both agreed to fight under pro rules to stick what ever is between us under the table. i admit more than anyone i will never have records and sucess such as yourself, ryan, punshon, fisher, col fletcher etc but i love to fight whether i win or lose, stop or be stopped and surerly people can respect that? if you feel as though i am damaging the pro image i appologise as few month back you gave me some great tips and great advice which i thank you for but i want this to happen, rick wants this to now happen and its going to happen i just hope that win lose or draw its a war and we leave with each others respect which is all i want from the sport

was talking to davey tonight and he assured me the fight will take place in may 2011

i know andy that i am not at the level of pros that fight as you know yourself as you have beat me up at spartans which was fun as i knew your level but regardless of that we have both agreed to fight under pro rules to stick what ever is between us under the table. i admit more than anyone i will never have records and sucess such as yourself, ryan, punshon, fisher, col fletcher etc but i love to fight whether i win or lose, stop or be stopped and surerly people can respect that? if you feel as though i am damaging the pro image i appologise as few month back you gave me some great tips and great advice which i thank you for but i want this to happen, rick wants this to now happen and its going to happen i just hope that win lose or draw its a war and we leave with each others respect which is all i want from the sport
    dude this fight is totally up to you. its a sport man and the main thing about a sport is people taking part. go for it just have fun whilst ya do it

Quote Originally Posted by OGLE View Post
    dude this fight is totally up to you. its a sport man and the main thing about a sport is people taking part. go for it just have fun whilst ya do it
    cheers bud. means a lot. like genuinlly a lot. i just cant wait to get fit and get beat up off use again. injury left me fucked so that y havent got through as not fair on me or use but once fit cant wait. any news on ya next fight bud ya on bit of a roll atm and been following and supporting you

all the best with this nathan but i really do think if ya gonna do it ya should maybe do a few lessons with warren mate, or even go to his nighttime classes, you'll improve 100% in 6month with him mate if ya stick at it, he's constantly forcing me to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Fisha View Post
    all the best with this nathan but i really do think if ya gonna do it ya should maybe do a few lessons with warren mate, or even go to his nighttime classes, you'll improve 100% in 6month with him mate if ya stick at it, he's constantly forcing me to improve

forcing!

hahahaha