Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: good and bad tattoo's in mma

one pic...

That wasn't necessary Fred. Things were just getting back on track before you decided to stick your nose in.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BritFighter View Post
    HA HA you aint kidding mate! My first tattoo is on my ribs...10 1/2 hours on the table yyyyeeeeeeeooooowwwwwch! Well worth it though!
    those yank tattoos are the traditional bamboo style stick with spear and ink tattoos. X1000 your pain buddha bless

Quote Originally Posted by sirving View Post
    Who is that? He looks like a proper nutcase!
    John Behan AKA Tattoo John AKA MC Rage. Go and check out his My space page.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    those yank tattoos are the traditional bamboo style stick with spear and ink tattoos. X1000 your pain buddha bless
    Sak Yant definitely hurts more than a conventional tattoo using a gun. I have one on my back, it gets to that point where you can feel every.single.stab.of.the.needle. Not nice.

Plus, if you go to a temple to get it done - there are no comfy chairs or anything to lie down on. You're either sat cross legged on a solid floor until it's done (like my brother) or you're sat on a tiny wooden box which might as well not be there (like me).
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    Chuck Liddell's is kind of rubbish.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Sak Yant definitely hurts more than a conventional tattoo using a gun. I have one on my back, it gets to that point where you can feel every.single.stab.of.the.needle. Not nice.

Plus, if you go to a temple to get it done - there are no comfy chairs or anything to lie down on. You're either sat cross legged on a solid floor until it's done (like my brother) or you're sat on a tiny wooden box which might as well not be there (like me).
    Awesome getting it done in a temple. Those tattoos are the real deal, all the traditional styles are the styles I like best but it need to fit the person and thier history etc. I am desperately racking my brain for the one I want to get but its got to be different and about me and seeing as I am born in Africa etc will incorparate all that, thats why I like Alex Emelianenkos tattoos as they tell a story etc(like a lot of gang tattoos/prison tattoos).
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 22-09-2010 at 06:16 PM.

i got my sak yant done in the temple had it blessed and all the cool stuff that came with it, only had a protection script on back of my shoulder took nearly 4 hours and hurt like a bitch lying on the floor with no support, and as said yeh you feel every stab!! spent some time in temple after the blessing talking to the guys there afterwards, definatly more memorable than sat in a chair with the tattoo gun!!

wouldnt change it tho awesome experiance!
    falcons martial arts

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    is that a chicken????
    It's a griffin I think.

As long as it's not ropey tribal like Tim Sylvia or some kind of cage/pitbull arrangement then 9/10 it's all good.

Alan Belcher's tattoo looks like Peter Kay.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Is that a pair of balls on her stomach?