Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: good and bad tattoo's in mma

Quote Originally Posted by richn View Post
    how do u delete a double post
    Must be an issue with the site mate I just had the same problem
    After being knocked out. Ref:what is your name? Yoshida:wednesday

yeah hardys sleeve looks ace! have u seen his bird? she's got sleeves as well

Caine explanation on his tattoo. "I got this tattoo for two reasons. One, for everything my parents did to come over to this country, all the hardships they had crossing the border. ‘Brown pride’ when we were growing up meant ‘Mexican pride.’ That’s how we would say it. It’s something to say if we’re proud about where we came from. What my Dad did, my Mom did to get over to this country to me means a lot. I’m proud of where I came from. I’m proud of what Mexican people stand for. We’re known as hard working people. We’re known as fighters. We’re known to have a lot of heart. We’re known to never give up in the gym and have a lot of cardio. To always work hard. The work ethic that my Dad, all the Mexican people bring out in the fields and stuff, we bring to the gym and whatever else we do. Another reason why I got is because when I was growing up I didn’t have anybody to look up to. There’s nobody that was my size that was Mexican that looked like me that I could see in the media. I pretty much didn’t have those dreams of ‘Hey, I can do that stuff. I can be in the media, I can play professional sports.’ I didn’t have that. I didn’t have anybody to look up to so now that I’m in that position, I put ‘Brown Pride’ on my chest to let people know ‘Hey, I’m Mexican. I’m proud to be Mexican. I’m doing good things.’ For those people that just don’t know the story behind it, that’s all I can say. The only thing I can do is clear it up by doing interviews like this."
    After being knocked out. Ref:what is your name? Yoshida:wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by spud1 View Post
    yeah hardys sleeve looks ace! have u seen his bird? she's got sleeves as well
    I'd like to see her wizard's sleeve...

Rogan's sleeve:

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Caine explanation on his tattoo. "I got this tattoo for two reasons. One, for everything my parents did to come over to this country, all the hardships they had crossing the border. ‘Brown pride’ when we were growing up meant ‘Mexican pride.’ That’s how we would say it. It’s something to say if we’re proud about where we came from. What my Dad did, my Mom did to get over to this country to me means a lot. I’m proud of where I came from. I’m proud of what Mexican people stand for. We’re known as hard working people. We’re known as fighters. We’re known to have a lot of heart. We’re known to never give up in the gym and have a lot of cardio. To always work hard. The work ethic that my Dad, all the Mexican people bring out in the fields and stuff, we bring to the gym and whatever else we do. Another reason why I got is because when I was growing up I didn’t have anybody to look up to. There’s nobody that was my size that was Mexican that looked like me that I could see in the media. I pretty much didn’t have those dreams of ‘Hey, I can do that stuff. I can be in the media, I can play professional sports.’ I didn’t have that. I didn’t have anybody to look up to so now that I’m in that position, I put ‘Brown Pride’ on my chest to let people know ‘Hey, I’m Mexican. I’m proud to be Mexican. I’m doing good things.’ For those people that just don’t know the story behind it, that’s all I can say. The only thing I can do is clear it up by doing interviews like this."
    ok, i got it wrong! cheers 4 clearing that up mate

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I'd like to see her wizard's sleeve...
    hahahaha... yes

ian freemans " the machine " is good on his back

wot does bispings say on his bicep (inside)?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I'd like to see her wizard's sleeve..
    Classy.

I'm sure other forum members wouldn't mind you asking to see their girlfriends fanny either.

Do you have a girlfriend? Can I see her minge?

This is the type of post why a lot of top fighters don't post here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Classy.

I'm sure other forum members wouldn't mind you asking to see their girlfriends fanny either.

i agree....

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Classy.

High horse. Off it. It was a blatant joke.

Nope, happily single although if somebody did ask to see it - Id be pretty chuffed seeing as I've only ever dated mediocre women.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.