Thread: opro power mouth guard

Hybrid View

Default opro power mouth guard

Does any one use these
    Its my fist custom mouth guard
    Just got mine back and when i bite by back teeth close against the mouth guard securely but theres a gap were my front teeth would meet the guard. Feels bit weird

send it back and do it agin they will redo for free.

only problem with them is you do it yourself and send it off were as if you go a dentist they do it all, go a local boxing gym ask them do they have any dentists that they are linked to, as in they get a discount for sending there fighters there, there is a dentist ner me that discounts if you say the gym sent you

Yeh, definitely email them and see about getting it redone. I just got an Opro custom mouthguard and it fits brilliantly. I guess a couple are bound to go slightly wrong...

Thumbs up Custom Mouth Guards

Hi guys,
    No idea about opro power but let me share my good experience with Fortress Mouthguards. I Havn't faced any problem with my custom mouthguard by them.
    Fortress Mouthguards are manufactured by Race Dental, Sydney's largest dental laboratory. Quality of our work with a network of dentists across Australia, they are supplying high-quality mouthguards to all Australians. Fortress Mouthguards have the custom-fitted, high-protection mouth guard solution for players of all types of sport. For details one can visit: www.fortressmouthguards.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by mouthguards View Post
    Hi guys,
    No idea about opro power but let me share my good experience with Fortress Mouthguards. I Havn't faced any problem with my custom mouthguard by them.
    Fortress Mouthguards are manufactured by Race Dental, Sydney's largest dental laboratory. Quality of our work with a network of dentists across Australia, they are supplying high-quality mouthguards to all Australians. Fortress Mouthguards have the custom-fitted, high-protection mouth guard solution for players of all types of sport. For details one can visit: www.fortressmouthguards.com.au
    All these guys are in the UK i think mate

I have a pro impact custom and it's awesome. Had a problem with it at first where i had broken part of a tooth then moulded it then had the tooth fixed. Sent it back, did a re mould and they sorted it.

Smile Piranha Guard

I ordered my custom fit mouthguard from Piranha Guard and it fits perfectly. So comfortable and there is no gap at the front.

I had a similar problem with my Opro one, that's why I decided to try Piranha. Best mouthguard I've ever had. I got a custom designed one too so now I can have my fight schools name on the front - great idea!