Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prizefighter

Default Prizefighter

http://www.theprizefighterseries.com/next_event.htm

Prizefighter returns in October with the fourth edition of the Heavyweights division hoping to follow Audley Harrison in lifting the title and gate crashing the World Heavyweight scene.

A mate of mine is fighting in this , york hall , next saturday ? anyone else going?
    expecting him to win

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

how the hell do they make the books balance, paying 32k?

that's bloody amazing money, surely the ticket sales in the YH only cover half that, at best?

weird.

hope your mate wins and takes you out boozing
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

you fancy coming along Jim , I was going to PM you. should be a spot on night. I can grab a ticket, you know how good the york hall is

money is put there by the promoters they earn it back via sky deals and dvd sales plus its a big draw in ratings and sponsor deals like sun paper my money is on matt skelton to take this home

ah shit, sorry, only just seen the reply - cheers man, can't make it this weekend, but would love to get down to the York Hall at some point!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i will keep you posted when I head down again mate..

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by futuregreat View Post
    money is put there by the promoters they earn it back via sky deals and dvd sales plus its a big draw in ratings and sponsor deals like sun paper my money is on matt skelton to take this home
    He is right. Even the two spares get 2000 each for being in the building ready i believe

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    He is right. Even the two spares get 2000 each for being in the building ready i believe
    yeah thats right mate 2grand to sit about and 5 if they get called up so i heard

glad to hear Sprott won! wicked stuff, the man's a legend. great to see him avenge the Skelton losses

- tell you what would make me spunk my pants - if Harrison got sparked quickfast by Haye (basic) and then for Audley to get sparked (once again) by Sprott in a rematch (advanced), then for Sprott to smash up Rousimar fucking Palhares with a baseball bat (optional)

hope Sprott's saved some money and can get out clean very soon.

Anyone been to one of these shows?
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."