Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fight Ikon 5 - 'Fight for a Kid' - Nov 21, Salford

Quote Originally Posted by DeanoW View Post
    Mr Butlin was seen walking away with a #bigbagofchicken...........
    LOL not the *bigbagofchicken saga again?

Fight card will be up very soon, I'll remind Sherlock.....forgetfulness comes with age! lol

Quote Originally Posted by baky2002 View Post
    alright mate , will there be any amateur fights? im 19 looking to get my first fight under my belt. I boxed for over 4 years and have been training in MMA, BJJ and mauy thai for the past 8-9 months
    Sorry I missed this post! I've a few amateur bouts on, what weight are you looking to fight at? Please send me your details and see what I can do.

Fighgt Card up very soon - promise! just got a few things to confirm first...

OK the fight card is up! Still looking for fighters to fill some of the TBA spots so please get in touch if you can help. Contrary to rumours although this is a charity event fighters still get paid in the same format as all other Fight Ikon events.
    It's all been very last minute putting this show together but things are looking great!
    Tickets can now be bought online at www.jst-nutrition.com with a chance to win free tickets with every purchase from the site. Also available via paypal at www.fightikon.com or from my gym in Salford or the fighters.
    Even if you can't make it please have a look at www.lifeforakid.com and make a donation to this worthy charity.

Darren - where can I find the fightcard ??
    Tried the link to website and it's not there
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

Page 1 of the thread dude

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Strong card as always mate.

Hopefully someone will step up for Sam.

Good to see Dean Reilly staying active, exciting fighter from the fights ive seen.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Thanks widge. I underperformed in my last fight so looking to make up for that

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    Page 1 of the thread dude
    Oops - bad day
    REFEREE with MMA Officials