Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highest rated Thai instructor in Scotland?

if your friends with barry ask him hell be able to recomend the best people in whatever areas your goin to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Cheers for the info guys, i'm good mates with Barry Denholm and currently train under him at Fighters Hive in Bathgate, however new job is going to mean travelling around Scotland quite a bit so it's just to get a bit knowledge of Instructors to look out for
    does barry now soley teach out of fighters hive? I used to go to his class when it was in the sports centre

It's probably fair to say that Sorn, the Thai we have over for a couple of months , is the most experienced instructor in scotland right now

I'm going to say to him when i'm back at training, been out a few months with a fractured wrist...just as i was really getting into it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    does barry now soley teach out of fighters hive? I used to go to his class when it was in the sports centre
    He does mate, he takes the Thai classes. Think he also helps out John Craig with a new club also.

Cheers for info guys

Chris Carmichael has a Thai class 1 day a week he is really good ! Based in Port Glasgow

Alex Sneddon of Headhunters is definitely up there for MMA and Muay Thai and Colin Anderson in Grangemouth for Muay Thai.

If you find yourself through Fife;

Markinch - Mark Cuggy
    Kirkcaldy - James Graham
    Cowdenbeath/Dunfermline - Kenny Burnett