Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im Sickened..

Default Im Sickened..

*so im at work on sunday, its about 1pm and i need a piss, so i walk into the toilets and both cubicles are taken (i dont like using the urinals because of spray-back) so i wait a little while then this guy comes out (without flushing) washes his hands and leaves.. calm as anything, he even nods my way as he steps past me, i walk in there and low and behold, the bloodiest fucking mess ever, its literally as though he just shat out an abortion.

im horrifed, discuss.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Rather than be sickened I'd be more worried about the work colleague's health

i was actually going to, but i thought that was a tad bit strange.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Rather than be sickened I'd be more worried about the work colleague's health
    well i was, but the way he didnt flush and then nodded at me on the way out kinda freaked me out.

Work time prolapse ?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Work time prolapse ?
    im leaning more towards a mega nut, that just totally raped the lining on his anus.

Widge would have taken pics.

Epic fail.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Some people's toilet etiquette/basic hygiene practices are horrifying.

Several week ago I was in the toilet in work pissing at a urinal , when from the cubicle behind we I hear the sound of turds dropping, followed by the rustle of a crisp packet and loud munching. Filthy motherfucker.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    *so im at work on sunday, its about 1pm and i need a piss, so i walk into the toilets and both cubicles are taken (i dont like using the urinals because of spray-back) so i wait a little while then this guy comes out (without flushing) washes his hands and leaves.. calm as anything, he even nods my way as he steps past me, i walk in there and low and behold, the bloodiest fucking mess ever, its literally as though he just shat out an abortion.

im horrifed, discuss.
    what did it taste like mate ?