Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How high, or low, do you wear your BJJ belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Esputahlo View Post
    low slung FTW although i love seeing people at comps wear there belts too high always makes me laugh
    +1 lol

10 char
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

When I'm really good I'll wear the belt really high just for kicks.
    portuguesewhitebelt.blogspot.com

in brazil, a high belt is sign of a gringo, and if they make you wear it high they taking the piss out of you :0
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee

i wear mine a bit higher cause i bought a short belt by accident. but i also like people having a tough time to remove my lapels
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

definitely low slung for me,more comfortable.I thought everybody was low slung couldnt even think about doing it any other way.
    Last edited by SwiftMotion; 12-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Judo players wear their belts low, to give a false impression of where their centre gravity point actually is. Although it looks cool too lol

Wearing it high is futuristic, its like holding the pool queue the wrong way round. People think youre a total noob.... til you helicopter armbar them.

Always on the hips.......

anybody who wears it higher probably irons creases down the front of their jeans.

Oh god. Must wear belt lower. Off to iron jeans.

My belt is a traitor. I put it on low but it climbs my body during class to display my true standing in bjj society.