Thread: white collar boxing

Default white collar boxing

how hard is it to get on these shows and are there many mismatch,s ? any help would be nice cheers in advance

do you Box ? because if you do then your club will know about them. white collar is a bit iffy if you ask me., are you thinking of having a go ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    do you Box ? because if you do then your club will know about them. white collar is a bit iffy if you ask me., are you thinking of having a go ?
    i do a bit of everything mate .. mma .. judo .. kickboxing .. boxing .. bjj .. but my heart is boxing i was thinking of starting the am first in march or straight in to white collar in march just heard lot of horror storys about it

how old are you mate , they do ama upto 40 now i think.
    whitecollar can be hit and miss, the BBBC wont touch it , its just like unlicensed but built on trust. Unlicensed you expect to get stitched lol

what club you box at ?

how old are you mate , they do ama upto 40 now i think.
    whitecollar can be hit and miss, the BBBC wont touch it , its just like unlicensed but built on trust. Unlicensed you expect to get stitched lol

what club you box at ?
    im 23 mate i heard that the am is best to start in for 2 years then go pro at 25 but just wondering if white collar might be better for expirence just heard some bd shit about it .. i train when im not working at a number of gyms across london havent dedicated myself to a single gym but i am before xmas

i would avoid white collar mate , if you was 30 plus then maybe .. at 23 train at one club and then go pro. maybe do a couple of ama fights before as you say

i would avoid white collar mate , if you was 30 plus then maybe .. at 23 train at one club and then go pro. maybe do a couple of ama fights before as you say
    yeah my heart tells me to do that ... just a couple of the older fighters i have meet over the years have all gone on about the white collar might stay clear for now see how the am shows go its hard to find the am shows tho its much easyer to get a mma fight or white collar iv been looking for am boxing shows cant find none lol

boxingbrit

I wouldnt jump into pro with just a couple of pro fights. In amateur you have 2 novice categories under 10 fights is class Am under 20 is class b, then you have intermediate and open class dependent on when your coach reclassifies you. You will be able to get 10 or so fights experience against other novices well matched and fair before turning pro. I wouldnt turn pro with less than 10 fights as novices rarely do well at all.

White Collar and Unliscenced in my experience are for old pros or guys who are too old for the usual route. I'd avoid em till you get to my age

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    I wouldnt jump into pro with just a couple of pro fights. In amateur you have 2 novice categories under 10 fights is class Am under 20 is class b, then you have intermediate and open class dependent on when your coach reclassifies you. You will be able to get 10 or so fights experience against other novices well matched and fair before turning pro. I wouldnt turn pro with less than 10 fights as novices rarely do well at all.

White Collar and Unliscenced in my experience are for old pros or guys who are too old for the usual route. I'd avoid em till you get to my age
    haha cheers for the advice mate il stick to the am boxing for now and see what happens next i havent competed in it just yet but i will be by march or april what you just said about the white collar is something iv been told in the past thats why it put me of fuck going against guys who have been around the block a few times just yet i like my face the way it is lol cheers mate and bateman all the help and advice has come in handy