Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 52 marathons in 1 year!!!! for charity.

cant believe i have only just seen this thread! how many has he done so far?

Amazing challenge. Props to the guy. I wish him the best of luck.

Great post i like it very much

Been following this closely. Karl has just completed his 30th marathon. Massive achievement! He has raised over 7k so far through his justgiving page http://www.justgiving.com/Karl-Hinett on top of the thousands donated offline by various clubs/organisations.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

how many has he done now? hope it's going well. maybe he'd get a spike of sponsorship if he necked a bit of raw sewage like David Walliams, folk seem to like seeing that.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 15-09-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

steve_langford

As far as I know its all going well. Ive got to call him tonight. Ill update this post.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    As far as I know its all going well. Ive got to call him tonight. Ill update this post.
    hope he did well!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Just checking in on this thread after going to a talk held by Simon Weston hearing about all his good work made me think about this.

Got to thinking its almost over for the fella to see that he has added ANOTHER 48 marathons to make it a nice even 100!

Guys an inspiration, getting more cash from me on the basis he is still moving let alone adding more.

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by jose969 View Post
    Just checking in on this thread after going to a talk held by Simon Weston hearing about all his good work made me think about this.

Got to thinking its almost over for the fella to see that he has added ANOTHER 48 marathons to make it a nice even 100!

Guys an inspiration, getting more cash from me on the basis he is still moving let alone adding more.
    He told me he's attempting Everest in March too. Cheers dude.