Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Started

Banned

Default Just Started

Awrite buds av just joined this site and just recently started training,av got a slight problem, before i started training i was quiete heavy but now i have started losing a big of weight with doing my jogs to the white post,i have noticed i have strech marks on my skin any tips on how to get rid of them ?

Have you got a green post you can jog to instead? That might be the problem...
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Banned

Ha sorry mate dont know why i felt the need to say what colour the post was , its about a mile and a half jog from my grans house i do this 2 times per week,is this ok starting off distance wise ??

yes mate would say a green post would work far better, dont know how u thought a white post would be oka, what weight were u?
    sponsored by K&G Joinery

don't listen to them two, they know nothing,it's the blue post you need to jog to!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

I think it depends on how fit you were before hand ,before you can say pal !

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    don't listen to them two, they know nothing,it's the blue post you need to jog to!!!
    Blue!! Are you mad..! I was starting him off gently with the green one. You just want to throw him in at the deep end with the blue post. Baby steps Phil, we can't all just start off with the blue post
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Tbh you wanna start running to post boxes .... red helps you get motivated!

sorry jay,forgot about red,and ross,when he said he's just started i thought he'd just started, not JUST started!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    sorry jay,forgot about red,and ross,when he said he's just started i thought he'd just started, not JUST started!!
    No worries mate we don't want to push him too hard. Green posts should be ideal for now.