Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Sadowitz

Default Jerry Sadowitz

Did anybody on here ever used to watch Jerry Sadowitz on TV? For those who don't know, he's a magician that pulls no punches. Some people liken him a bit to Frankie Boyle but with card tricks. He appeared on a few late night programmes back in the day, 1 of which was "The people versus Jerry Sadowitz". I thought this was an awesome programme; basically random people would just walk on to air their opinions and Jerry would occasionally rip them to pieces in is charismatically blunt and offensive way.

Finding videos of his stuff online is like finding rocking horse shit; they seem to get taken down very quickly for some reason wherever you look. Oh.. and he also appears in the Shamen's music video for Ebeneezer Good...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzv_EwxMl0
    The video doesn't really give much away about Jerry Sadowitz but I feel it should be included for certain thread enhancing qualities.

...and if anybody does know where to find his vids that would be great.

Yeah I remember him. He was pretty cool.

He was good. Saw a video of his stand up years ago it was really good can't remember the name of it. One of my mates had it if I find out the name i'll get back to u!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

seen him do stand up 3 times and he's hilarious. bit mean to Dawn French. definitely go and watch him if you have the chance.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jerry is an UNBELIEVABLE technician with a deck of cards. Some of the books he's written on Card Magic are amongst the best in the whole genre. Some of the stuff he used to pull off on Stuff the White Rabbit was amazing. It was like watching a Black Belt do Jiu Jitsu. Amazing.

Sadowitz HATES Frankie Boyle with a passion, says all he has done is rip off his act.
    The Griphouse

I love Frankie Boyle, but he does seem to be doing a watered down Sadowitz act most of the time.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

some of the stuff he says about Frankie is among his most offensive work imo. fuckin hilarious. love the way he openly bludgeons him with a bitter edge of jealousy, due to all his money and mainstream success.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy peas please View Post

Finding videos of his stuff online is like finding rocking horse shit; they seem to get taken down very quickly for some reason wherever you look. Oh.. and he also appears in the Shamen's music video for Ebeneezer Good...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzv_EwxMl0
    The video doesn't really give much away about Jerry Sadowitz but I feel it should be included for certain thread enhancing qualities.
    I FUCKING GOT THAT VIDEO WHEN I WAS A KID!!! Nostalgiaing to the fucking max I think it was like my 6th fucking birthday or something!!

That really did look like Jerry at the start. I loved his show. I used to cringe all the way through but that's why we watched it wasn't it?
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

The show he did in Newcastle was absolute gold. Some fucking nutter ex bouncer stood up and said he used to smash people up and take loads of coke and he saw jesus when he was off his face. Jerry ripped into him so much I was pissing myself.