Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerry Sadowitz

Wasn't Dave Courtney a guest bouncer on his tv show on channel 5? Got in a bit of trouble with the old bill as he was being a bit too enthusiastic with chucking out lairy guests.

I used to watch his late night stuff you are talking about, it was heavy s**t. He is still touring so if you havent already seen him watch out for him appearing at a venue near you soon...It is labelled as Adults Only, for obvious reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphydeepheat View Post
    Wasn't Dave Courtney a guest bouncer on his tv show on channel 5? Got in a bit of trouble with the old bill as he was being a bit too enthusiastic with chucking out lairy guests.
    Yeah I think he was, I remember him getting over zealous with a few people and wondered how they got away with it

is Courtney going for an Armbar on the way down? haha
    The Griphouse

The girlfriend was kind enough to get me tickets for Christmas to see Sadowitz at Nottingham on the 20th February. Woo hoo!

She obviously does listen to what I say but she said it's a shame I don't return the favour.

Anybody else going to see him live soon?

Didn't it show Dave Courtney being arrested after he dragged a scouser through the back wall of the studio? Hahaha, I can't remember exactly - coz it was many moons ago - but I defo remember a scouser getting right in Dave's grill and then it went off. I used to watch that show through my fingers, it was non-stop cringe. In a good way.

Saw him live last year. A lot of his material sounds old now and I'm sure he used some of the same jokes when I went to see him years ago. However his newer material is excellent and he came out with some absolute belters. As someone said above, when he gets started on Frankie Boyle it is comedy gold.

I would also recommend going to see his magic show. As someone else said, he is outstanding and some of the close up stuff is the best you will see from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Didn't it show Dave Courtney being arrested after he dragged a scouser through the back wall of the studio? Hahaha, I can't remember exactly - coz it was many moons ago - but I defo remember a scouser getting right in Dave's grill and then it went off. I used to watch that show through my fingers, it was non-stop cringe. In a good way.
    Wasn't that the one Burnzie posted? But yeah, I definitely have a memory of the police arriving and Dave joking with them.
    Fitch's fan

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJab View Post
    Wasn't that the one Burnzie posted? But yeah, I definitely have a memory of the police arriving and Dave joking with them.
    I do believe you're right, I wasn't able to watch the vid until now. Just as I remembered it, fucking quality!