Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: bearded piss flap at ufc 121

  1. #1

    Default bearded piss flap at ufc 121

    Who was the bearded piss flap who was standing next to the octagon where the fighters get checked before the fight? He didn't do anything wrong but he seemed to annoy me.

  2. #2
    Moderator ross90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Who was the bearded piss flap who was standing next to the octagon where the fighters get checked before the fight? He didn't do anything wrong but he seemed to annoy me.
    It was my dad.....fuck you!
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

  3. #3

    Default

    I think he was one of the judges
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

  4. #4

    Default

    I expected an epic pic...I was disappointed.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    It was my dad.....fuck you!
    Soz mate. Never even used or read the troll hole before now I know what its for. LOL

  6. #6
    Moderator ross90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Soz mate. Never even used or read the troll hole before now I know what its for. LOL
    Hahaha!

    10
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

  7. #7

    Default

    u sure it wasnt brock?

  8. #8

    Default

    No deffo not. He had a bald head with like a strange zztop kinda styled beard. He also had alook of charles bronson about him

  9. #9

    Default

    i noticed him, he look pretty old and homeless

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    No deffo not. He had a bald head with like a strange zztop kinda styled beard. He also had alook of charles bronson about him
    I saw him and was instantly jealous of his beard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.