Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fridges

Default Fridges

So, This morning I wake up, turn on the TV and start to tuck into my Alpen, Sat in my tighty whities.

The TV burst's to life, very loud too! so i turn it down and turn the channel over from LivingTV (damn missus insist i wank off...watch Americas Next top fanny) to ITV and watch Daybreak.

To my amazement and what turned out to be arousal they had a section about a fridge! A dear old lady has had her fridge for 58 years!

Wow!, I think to myself, as I hurt my tooth on a hard raisin. They are offering this old lady a brand new, silver/chrome fridge, with multiple compartments and a drink dispenser that can produce hot, cold and ice cold water and juice.

I have to put my bowl down and sit on the end of my sofa, I can feel a stirring in my tight white Calvin Klein's, Gents, She was a beauty! not the old lady, just the fridge. Actually on reflection, I bet she was a goer in her time! Filth!

Anyways, I see the 58 year old fridge, impressed by its stature and size, but was nowhere near as nice or as accommodating as the modern model. I HAD to tweet to the followers and perhaps the world at :8:30am

@sidecontroluk says "Lots of fridge talk on daybreak this morning. Arousing"

No response, I must of been the only one either sad enough to be on twitter so early, or the only one watching the show.

untill about an hour later, I get the email from twitter saying i have had a new follower....GEdistUK (GE Appliances UK).

Funny I thought, Who are these new followers of mine, I do i check and their profile reads.

"Official Twitter profile for GE's UK appliance distributor. For more ino on the GE profile & Monogram Fridge & Cooker Range visit our website. above"

Fuck me, had they actually seen my post? are they watching the MMA community and our talk of fridges? are they looking to sponsor a fighter or a fantastic website like www.hammerfist.tv?

This was not the end of it, and the reason why am posting this message. at 3pm today i get a "Tweet" from my new follower.

"@sidecontroluk we saw the fridge talk on Daybreak got you going, so we've archived it for your pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/GEdistUK"

Awesome! I feel like ive been caught wanking.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    So, This morning I wake up, turn on the TV and start to tuck into my Alpen, Sat in my tighty whities.

The TV burst's to life, very loud too! so i turn it down and turn the channel over from LivingTV (damn missus insist i wank off...watch Americas Next top fanny) to ITV and watch Daybreak.

To my amazement and what turned out to be arousal they had a section about a fridge! A dear old lady has had her fridge for 58 years!

Wow!, I think to myself, as I hurt my tooth on a hard raisin. They are offering this old lady a brand new, silver/chrome fridge, with multiple compartments and a drink dispenser that can produce hot, cold and ice cold water and juice.

I have to put my bowl down and sit on the end of my sofa, I can feel a stirring in my tight white Calvin Klein's, Gents, She was a beauty! not the old lady, just the fridge. Actually on reflection, I bet she was a goer in her time! Filth!

Anyways, I see the 58 year old fridge, impressed by its stature and size, but was nowhere near as nice or as accommodating as the modern model. I HAD to tweet to the followers and perhaps the world at :8:30am

@sidecontroluk says "Lots of fridge talk on daybreak this morning. Arousing"

No response, I must of been the only one either sad enough to be on twitter so early, or the only one watching the show.

untill about an hour later, I get the email from twitter saying i have had a new follower....GEdistUK (GE Appliances UK).

Funny I thought, Who are these new followers of mine, I do i check and their profile reads.

"Official Twitter profile for GE's UK appliance distributor. For more ino on the GE profile & Monogram Fridge & Cooker Range visit our website. above"

Fuck me, had they actually seen my post? are they watching the MMA community and our talk of fridges? are they looking to sponsor a fighter or a fantastic website like www.hammerfist.tv?

This was not the end of it, and the reason why am posting this message. at 3pm today i get a "Tweet" from my new follower.

"@sidecontroluk we saw the fridge talk on Daybreak got you going, so we've archived it for your pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/GEdistUK"

Awesome! I feel like ive been caught wanking.
    I saw this too!!!!!! Did she pick the new fridge?
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Nope, she stayed with her original stud mate

The first fighter in the UK to be sponsored by a fridge company will be a legend for life. Fact.

I think Iceman Chuck Liddell should be sponsored by a fridge company!

I think with my new found friend that is GE am sure I can hook a fighter up with some sort of sponsorship!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    The first fighter in the UK to be sponsored by a fridge company will be a legend for life. Fact.
    Oh good god, the level of arousal that fight would bring! Perhaps the bout could take place in a giant fridge?

Hillman, your tweets are quality, I shall sign up as a follower. You know I had a suspicion that many fridge companies were indeed snooping the mma community, it makes sense after all. I actually had to fight a full on boner on the tube due to that same story in the metro

The MMA fridge revolution is amongst us. viva la rear naked ice maker!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Oh good god, the level of arousal that fight would bring! Perhaps the bout could take place in a giant fridge?

Hillman, your tweets are quality, I shall sign up as a follower. You know I had a suspicion that many fridge companies were indeed snooping the mma community, it makes sense after all. I actually had to fight a full on boner on the tube due to that same story in the metro
    I read it on the bus. Some studenty type bird thought the chubby was for her. She can fuck right off. UNLESS she has a nice fridge.

The audience wouldn't be able to see if the fight was in a fridge so I think someone will have to design a Fradge (Half cage half fridge)
    Last edited by Dragunov; 26-10-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    I read it on the bus. Some studenty type bird thought the chubby was for her. She can fuck right off. UNLESS she has a nice fridge.

The audience would be able to see if the fight was in a fridge so I think someone will have to design a Fradge (Half cage half fridge)
    Excellent idea. Fradge sounds similar to Vadge, both are sexy except one is warm and one is cold, but when combined.... AWESOME