Thread: Dubai's 1st Full Time Mma Gym Opens

Default Dubai's 1st Full Time Mma Gym Opens

Contender MMA Center - Dubai (UAE)

Contender MMA is a Dubai-based martial arts and fitness training center. Created by Tam Khan professional fighter and pioneer of MMA in the UAE. The gym houses top-of-the line training equipment, world-class teachers and provides MMA training, martial arts training, and no-contact fitness training.

Classes include Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing), Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Boot Camp Fitness Training, Ladies Combat Training, and many children programs to add. Not to mention a weights and cardio section along with a juice/protein bar.

Contender MMA aims to be the driving force of MMA in the region. This will be done through providing access to professional fighters and coaches, world-class training, and top-of-the-line equipment to cater to professional fighters, elite athletes, and fitness enthusiasts.

Launch Day

Contender Mixed Martial Arts Center is extremely happy to announce that UFC superstar, Pride FC Champion, and MMA legend Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva will be at the Contender Mixed Martial Arts Center Launch on the 30th of October.

Wanderlei will be in Dubai to hold a seminar, teach us a few of his own tricks, and will be available for a meet'n'greet where fighters and fans can take photos and get autographs from one of the sport's most renowned figures.

Date & Time: October 30th, 2010. Event will begin at 6pm.

Location: Contender MMA Center, Sheikh Zayed Road. (map on website)

Ticket Prices are: Advance Purchase - 395 AED; Walk-in Purchase - 450 AED

Log onto:

www.contendermma.com

For updates and information
    T.S.G.

Great work Tam!
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

thanks mate and its open to all professional fighters from across the world, free of charge to professional fighters, we have top wrestling coaches, K1 level striking coaches and high grading BJJ coaches, great atmosphere and its in Dubai what else do you want? sun, sand, sea, mma and good clubbing scene.
    T.S.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Khan View Post
    thanks mate and its open to all professional fighters from across the world, free of charge to professional fighters, we have top wrestling coaches, K1 level striking coaches and high grading BJJ coaches, great atmosphere and its in Dubai what else do you want? sun, sand, sea, mma and good clubbing scene.
    sold!!!!!!!

maybe I should start looking to base up and managers my guys from there!!

man its the future already had Royce Gracie, he has made us an official affiliate also of Royce Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Anderson Silva, Fejeaio, Xande Ribeiro, Wanderlei this weekend, European fighters like Sol Gilbert and Felipe Enomoto, K1 fighter Zidov is arriving next week, Jamaine Facey visited and trained, Stav Economou, and many more not to mention the guys who have arranged visits over the next few months.

I just want people to know if they visit Dubai or the UAE there more than welcome to train at our facility and set up camp.

www.contendermma.com
    T.S.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Khan View Post
    man its the future already had Royce Gracie, he has made us an official affiliate also of Royce Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Anderson Silva, Fejeaio, Xande Ribeiro, Wanderlei this weekend, European fighters like Sol Gilbert and Felipe Enomoto, K1 fighter Zidov is arriving next week, Jamaine Facey visited and trained, Stav Economou, and many more not to mention the guys who have arranged visits over the next few months.

I just want people to know if they visit Dubai or the UAE there more than welcome to train at our facility and set up camp.

www.contendermma.com
    your doing great things Tam. keep it up!!

An mma version of the great khali soon?

sounds kosher

Awesome Tam. Massive respect.
    1st Dan Judo Black belt, BJJ practitioner, Welterweight Mixed Martial Artist available for ring and cage work.

vs-Gunnar Nelson aired on Bravo 21/02
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8evj...eature=related

Fight on Kayo MMA 22/11/09:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lS1qgUYXr0

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good luck tam