Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PunchTown / Fracture Gear....?

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

Question PunchTown / Fracture Gear....?

Looking for reviews and stockists for PunchTown/Fracture Fightgear.
    As a gym (Dogs of War) we're going to be carrying/offering for the guys three brands of fight gear.
    Sandee
    Evolution
    and a third, for the flash cunts, which might be PunchTown or possibly Rival.

Newish brand so tough to call on the longevity front but anyone out there currently rocking them ?

Thanks in advance,

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

I use punch town gloves and would buy them again and again they have some great art work and also fit nicely and are well worth the money.
    A Black belt is just a White Belt that never quits

Used the 'medusa' mma gloves in my last fight, wrist support on them is fantastic (double strap) as is the fitting and quality.. judging by the quality won't be dying any time soon either but if they do I'll have another pair.
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

I have compared both and will be stocking both. We have Rival at the moment but we will be adding Punchtown. So the lack of Punchtown on our site currently is not indicative of our intention not to sell it.

However in terms of a technical product Rival is without doubt miles and miles ahead of not only Punchtown but pretty well every single other brand of equipment out there. Punchtown have done a great job with design in the way they have got the design on the leather but Rival is all about product design and function.

For example their current USP is the way the glove fasten its totally unique. Secondly the next generation of protective products (e.g. headguards) is going to be made with a material that actually changes its molecular structure when subject to an impact. Normally itís soft and playable but when but subject t to a blunt force it stiffens and becomes massively impact resistant.

Anyway I would advice getting a couple of products of each and comparing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    For example their current USP is the way the glove fasten its totally unique. Secondly the next generation of protective products (e.g. headguards) is going to be made with a material that actually changes its molecular structure when subject to an impact. Normally itís soft and playable but when but subject t to a blunt force it stiffens and becomes massively impact resistant.
    What the eff! I may have to buy some of this gear just because I'm a massive geek

Love Punch Town ~ the designs , the colours , the quality.

the problem is price - i have a full glove display and I sell more Caged Steel MMA Gloves than any other - the fighters come in and try on the gloves then think - " well they are £ 15.00 more " and so they buy Caged Steel.

dont get me wrong you will sell a few pairs but unlike a big online company like my friends at Fight Shop who ship all over the world - at gym level you may find not a lot of interest.

if your going to be like me and have a walk in shop then I would stock them just for the having the range in - but like I said just for selling at the gym you may find them not selling mate

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    Normally itís soft and playable but when but subject t to a blunt force it stiffens and becomes massively impact resistant.
    *Snigger, snigger*

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

In terms of longevity, me and Rob Mills got the first of batch Punch Town gloves ever made before they were on release about 14 months ago. I've only just replaced my sparring gloves with the new model Punch Town 16's, they're still on the go after loads of punishment, the padding didn't shift or warp, the velcro never failed. Rob's too.
    When I wore Lonsdale and Everlast I had to replace them every couple of months. 10/10 for Punch Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands Of Stone View Post
    *Snigger, snigger*

The Hands

Oh dear god, I should have realised whos thread I was on ! lol !

We have punchtown stuff in store and online. Everyone who has bought them love them.

http://www.anacondacombat.com/catego...nds/punchtown/