Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: top class wrestling classes in north east england!!

Default top class wrestling classes in north east england!!

hi, my name is tom denham i am 18 years old and live in the north east england, i am currently starting my own buisness as a wrestling instructor for mma clubs, i currently do private seshions with some guys from spartan fight academy in sunderland. i am the current and 4x british champion at 84kgs + 96kgs in wrestling and came 9th in the 2009 european championships.
    i have training all over the world including the home of wrestling, russia, ukraine,turkey, azebijan,USA and many more and hold over 20 international medals.
    i would appreciate you getting back to me wether or not you are interested in me coming to your club and helping your wrestling level highly increase

boxingtom@msn.com.

Thanks Tom Denham

the lads who i trained with propa raved about tom when they got a private off him

Tom is an awesome wrestler. People in this area should certainly hit him up

i been to stockton wrestling club before and seen tom wrestle he is very very good,

Quote Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
    hi, my name is tom denham i am 18 years old and live in the north east england, i am currently starting my own buisness as a wrestling instructor for mma clubs, i currently do private seshions with some guys from spartan fight academy in sunderland. i am the current and 4x british champion at 84kgs + 96kgs in wrestling and came 9th in the 2009 european championships.
    i have training all over the world including the home of wrestling, russia, ukraine,turkey, azebijan,USA and many more and hold over 20 international medals.
    i would appreciate you getting back to me wether or not you are interested in me coming to your club and helping your wrestling level highly increase

boxingtom@msn.com.

Thanks Tom Denham
    Tom is the best wrestler in the u.k..dont expect an 18 year old kid to turn up lol tom is an absolute monster

Quote Originally Posted by leglocksrock View Post
    Tom is the best wrestler in the u.k..dont expect an 18 year old kid to turn up lol tom is an absolute monster
    Slight exaggeration and Tom would agree

A trained with a guy from Ashington many years ago - amazing dude Gary was his name - cant remember surname - was very knowledge of catch wrestling also.

If you track him down - PM me as I would like to train with him again
    http://free-mma-video.blogspot.com

Toms a vgood wrestler and a big guy for his age.

Well worth any club taking advantage of this oppurtunity.

I've wrestled Tom at the WIS in Cardiff and he's definately worth having as a coach for wrestling in MMA. He's a great wrestler with a load of experience.
    Sponsored by...PASnutrition, G4MMA, Physicool, Garra fightwear!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    Slight exaggeration and Tom would agree
    4x british champion=best in the u.k