Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Big riot outside Ross ''Petty'' Pettifers House

Ross

Cant seem to find it, anyone on FB locate it?
    Last edited by Ross; 03-11-2010 at 12:04 AM.

I had a quick look on Andy's fb earlier to find the group he made about you (was bored). Didn't see anything else, he seems to be focussing on promoting his next event.

Ross

Apparently it is Invite only and a hidden group.

Guys pathetic, started an argument here, Got slapped with piecharts to the face (screen) now runs off to FaceBook where only his mates in private settings can see the shit he says.

Like someone else said, hes made himself look the biggest Cunt on the forum and am surprised any decent promoter would want to work with him, he might flip out and try to sue them, then try to kill them, then threaten them more and eventually run off to a hidden little hole to talk shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Apparently it is Invite only and a hidden group.

Guys pathetic, started an argument here, Got slapped with piecharts to the face (screen) now runs off to FaceBook where only his mates in private settings can see the shit he says.
    I'll have a look shortly to see if you're banned.

If not I'll make the suggestion that you should be banned for life. Maybe I'll also suggest they back trace the ban & backdate it to 2000. And then see what other shit we/they can pin on you too.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Ross

^^
    Apparently im already Banned for life, from a Union that was created today! Damn i miss out on all the best things.

I heard he has also grassed me to the cops for the clothing stolen at an old extreme brawl, funny as he blamed it on Alex Reid in his woah tv interview

'MMA Promoters Union' on FB** = Let's all bitch about Ross Club

Number of (interested) members: 1

**Actual content may not reflect real life or facts, merely figments of over active imagination, paranoia, boasting & bullshit

Ross

^^^ LOL

http://www.extreme-brawl.com/

scroll down to see banned fighters and guests and reasons why (am not on there yet)
    Does anyone think that Alex Reid and Jeremy Bailey think about Sardine this much or even care that they are banned?

ROFL... next thing he'll have Josh Koscheck on there... banned for excessive trash talking on TUF and grabbing a male nurse by the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Does anyone think that Alex Reid and Jeremy Bailey think about Sardine this much or even care that they are banned?
    I've heard it's their one major regret in life