Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Big riot outside Ross ''Petty'' Pettifers House

Ross

LOLz i love the internetz

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ROFL... next thing he'll have Josh Koscheck on there... banned for excessive trash talking on TUF and grabbing a male nurse by the throat.
    Apparently he's banned a dark haired guy in a Tapout tshirt from attending the next 12 events. At his last show, CCTV showed someone of this description in Row M Seat 51 dropping an empty plastic cup on the floor. Obviously we all know there must be consequences, his solicitors are probably planning a dawn raid as we speak.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Quote Originally Posted by Wendle View Post
    Apparently he's banned a dark haired guy in a Tapout tshirt from attending the next 12 events. At his last show, CCTV showed someone of this description in Row M Seat 51 dropping an empty plastic cup on the floor. Obviously we all know there must be consequences, his solicitors are probably planning a dawn raid as we speak.
    Damn. That guy dun goofed! Consequences will indeed, never be the same again.

Lol, nice vid
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

hahaa i love it.. i must say ive followed this whole thread and andy jardine seems like a massive tool. for someone who is meant to be a promoter he isnt the sharpest tool in the box. coming onto a public forum where most of the uk based mma fighters go onto and then acting like he has, really isnt going to attract any of them to want to fight on his show.

Ross why not see if you can finally get that pride rules fight u wanted.. hahahah

This thread has been my cagewarriors highlight of the past little while. I'm loving this. It reminds me of the old days.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    This thread has been my cagewarriors highlight of the past little while. I'm loving this. It reminds me of the old days.
    I miss the old days. But we did get RMS back on the forum. (+1000 points)

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    I miss the old days. But we did get RMS back on the forum. (+1000 points)
    Ha ha ha, thanks Ross

It just doesnt seem the same on here as it use to be, i hardly recognise anybody on here now, not that im saying im cliquey.

Im glad im not the only one that thinks the phrase "consequences will never be the same" is funny, jessies father has well inadvertantly made a meme of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    ^^^ LOL

http://www.extreme-brawl.com/

scroll down to see banned fighters and guests and reasons why (am not on there yet)
    Does anyone think that Alex Reid and Jeremy Bailey think about Sardine this much or even care that they are banned?
    So someone got assaulted at his last event (Rich Austin) and he has banned other people for inciting riots at events before this (it says two people on his own site). So does this mean that if you go to Extreme Brawl, then you are likely to be assaulted or involved in a riot?