Thread: Strike Pads and Focus Mitts

Default Strike Pads and Focus Mitts

Hello All

Due to having building work done at my off site storage unit , I need to get rid of some stock as we are going to run out of space for them.

These are 12" x 18" , 15" x 27" and 15" x 35" straight and curved strike pads and PVC and Leather Curved Focus Mitts.

I am doing a 20% instore discount ( 25% for cash sales ) or if you buy a few then I will arrange a bigger discount.

These are brand new stock but because of the soon to be lack of storage space available I need to drop at least half of the current stock holding, I cant store it in the shop as it blocks the fire exit so I am in a pickle.

I am unable to post them out as we dont use a courier and normal post would be expensive.

the strike pads are vinyl and ideal for all standard training , so ideal for class usage or personal usage.

give me a shout if you need any more information.

the price's will stay until the required stock is sold off.

the shop is based just outside Stockport and is easy to get to off the M60.

any one with a shop that was looking for some stock then I will sort you a cracking deal out.

The building work started off as an easy job but now its turning into a bigger than expected job which is why the discount.

Mike CKA Martial Arts Supplies

sorry guys didnt put my info on

PM on here or email me at ckamartialarts@btconnect.com

the shop is open Monday to Saturday 10am till 5pm and Sunday 12 till 4pm I can do a late night Wednesday and Friday only

I have been asked about opening times

so here goes

Monday to Saturday 10am till 5pm

Sunday 12noon till 4pm

location ~ 351 Wellington Road North , Stockport , SK4 4QG

10 minutes from Junction 1 M60

telephone no ~ 0161 442 7456

Smile Fine for Parking

Tell me again," asked the judge, "why you parked there?" The driver rose and answered respectfully, "Because, Your Honor, it said 'Fine for Parking'" pay some money for doing something wrong. No money no way in real life,no gold no way in game!
    nogold no way in game