Thread: saenchai sor kingstar is now.....

Default saenchai sor kingstar is now.....

Saenchai sinbimuaythai!!!

Just got word from sing at sinbi muaythai that saenchai will be training and fighting out of sinbi gym

Well done sinbi! Can't wait to get back over there

no way!!!! gutted,13 coins was the shit!!! any links for new gym?

soreshins,

what sinbi like? is it full of tourists and is it really busy or do you always get padtime?im going next year and i normally do 13 coins but sinbi (according to the website) sounds great so may be interested in heading to phuket this time

Hey ricco

I've been to Sinbi five times now - my longest stay was for 6 months. Every time has been great and I've learned loads.

The number of students has varied each time but I didn't find Sinbi to have any of the "fat camp" types. Most people were pretty serious about training and fighting and the emphasis from the trainers was definitely on fight training.

I always got a minimum of 5 rounds pad time and there was always plenty of trainers to work with you on clinching, sparring etc etc

My only reservation about sinbi at the moment is that i've not been since there was some new partner in the gym so I don't know what the current situation is.

I'm planning a trip back in either (fingers crossed) March next year or, failing that, definitely October/November.

It may get a bit busier now that Saenchai is there though :-/

i heard you can only book him for privates, he isnt there to teach but to train and fight for the gym

sounds good,saenchai will be private but doesnt stop you watching him train and that is like a lesson in itself and privates arn't that expensive anyway.i thought when i went to 13 coins that it would be heavin with him there but wasnt that case at all.i think itll be sinbi for me next year even though it wont be the same without crazy orono!!

might have to drop by for a session or two next month

Sinbi is a serious gym, I can vouch for that. The tourists all go to Rawai Muay Thai.

im at sinbi just now, its cracking, saenchai is a beast
    DANNY HENRY PRO LIGHTWEIGHT 2-0