Thread: Website for Sale

Default Website for Sale

Hi all,

I have a website for sale. It's completely bespoke and comes with:
    * E-commerce
    * Bespoke web design and development
    * Unlimited website design revisions
    * One off cost - no ongoing website payments
    * Update all product details, prices, pictures, stock details and other information with ease. No extra software required as its all done from your web browser!
    * Unlimited categories and products
    * Take payments online using any payment provider of your choice
    * Shopping cart system to allow easy purchase of products
    * Advanced search system
    * Send out an e-newsletter to all registered customers
    * Allow customers to view order history and leave product reviews from their own account
    * Multi-currency support
    * View various online reports
    * Free non-geographic telephone number with many features. Increase the professional perception of your business!
    * Free images from our quality image library for use on your site if required
    * Flash animation if required
    * Optimised coding for fast site access
    * Free search engine optimisation / submission
    * Free high speed, highly reliable, secure hosting for your site
    * Multiple eMail accounts
    * Technical Support of your site
    * Website design images / photography provided
    * Online website statistics (track visitor information, hits etc)
    * Free 75 Google Adwords advertising vouchers
    * Free 50 Yahoo Search Marketing vouchers
    * Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome compatible

I've paid for 75% of the site, I am un-able to go ahead with the site. I'm looking for someone to pass this website over too for a discussed fee. They will have to pay the final sign-off(approx 200) fee to the web design company.

Here's a link to the site:

http://dev.webcreationuk.com/bhushan...cart/index.php

Hi,

Is this the one you was selling before? looks a little different this time though, colours and all?
    Hammer Fist TV Website: hammerfist.tv

I've had quite a bit changed too it yeah, it's just sat there collecting dust at the moment which is a shame as it's a really good looking site and all ready to go!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyp View Post
    I've had quite a bit changed too it yeah, it's just sat there collecting dust at the moment which is a shame as it's a really good looking site and all ready to go!!
    if u dont mind me askin howcome your selling it? u should be pleased with the work u made to it.. i didnt see it before u made the changes but i just clicked on the link and really like it.. better and easier to use than half of the high street shops websites! looks nice aswell

It was for an old business venture - discounted designer clothes. That business went down before the site could be completed. Thanks for the feedback, I am tempted to start business up again but it's such a satuarated market and it's trying to find the time!