Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck to Michael Russell in Iceland

Default Good luck to Michael Russell in Iceland

Good luck to Michael Russell (Head BJJ Instructor at the MMA Clinic) who is fighting Gunnar Nelson in an ADCC No-Gi Superfight in Iceland this Saturday

It takes place at the Icelandic Fitness and Health Expo, and is being heavily promoted out there too.

It's great to see the UK's youngest BJJ Black Belt testing his skills against a fantastic grappler like Gunnar.

The Warwagon leaves tomorrow !!!!

steve_langford

Good luck Mike! I think he will take it.

I'll be there, can't wait. Mike by submission within 5 mins, a bold prediction I know but I gotta feeling.

Is he confirmed the youngest black belt since Ryan Hunter got his?

Russell is a great grappler, I wish him the best of luck. Can't see him subbing Gunni though! Gunni by RNC or points is my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Good luck to Michael Russell (Head BJJ Instructor at the MMA Clinic) who is fighting Gunnar Nelson in an ADCC No-Gi Superfight in Iceland this Saturday

It takes place at the Icelandic Fitness and Health Expo, and is being heavily promoted out there too.

It's great to see the UK's youngest BJJ Black Belt testing his skills against a fantastic grappler like Gunnar.

The Warwagon leaves tomorrow !!!!
    Can we watch this live anywhere?
    Free MMA Magazine covering UK events:
    MMA Mail Magazine

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As good as I think Mike is, (which is very) I think Gunni will be way, way to much for him.

Wish I could see it.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

T T T

Anyone doing a PBP?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Good Luck Mike, very tough opponent but mike is super slick and pulls subs out of nowhere, should be a great fight......wish I could see it.

Very tough fight no doubt, big credit to Mike for stepping up. I reckon he's got what it takes to win it too. Good luck, mate.

i will be tweeting the action live @scrappymma