Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Jaco Bag In Stock!

  1. #1

    Default Jaco Bag In Stock!

    Its hard for me to put this up for sale, I want to keep them all and love them like my children but I cant, Mrs said no!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuvnp...layer_embedded



    Link to site - http://www.anacondacombat.com/jaco-c...equipment-bag/

  2. #2

    Default

    We had these in a few weeks back - might get another shipment in a week or two - but for love of jesus you really could fit a small romanian family in them!!! I am the size of a dwarf though so maybe its just me :P
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    We had these in a few weeks back - might get another shipment in a week or two - but for love of jesus you really could fit a small romanian family in them!!! I am the size of a dwarf though so maybe its just me :P
    hahaha! There amazing, I realy want one off santa! Cant believe Angela has banned me from taking one.



    MMA CLOTHING
    Last edited by Atlas Stones; 24-11-2010 at 02:28 PM.

  4. #4
    I'm Spartacus! jim2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clydebank
    Posts
    1,993

    Default

    If I had lots of money I would definately buy one of these. I love the Jaco gear. Simple, very effective and good quality!

  5. #5

    Default

    I want one but I'm tight. Please sponsor me with a bag. I'll take it to 35+ shows a year and tell everyone how cool you are.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I want one but I'm tight. Please sponsor me with a bag. I'll take it to 35+ shows a year and tell everyone how cool you are.
    It has a cooler bag built in????? How do you not want to buy it??? hahahaha! Its shiney aswell.




    MMA CLOTHING
    Last edited by Atlas Stones; 24-11-2010 at 02:28 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda Combat View Post
    It has a cooler bag built in????? How do you not want to buy it??? hahahaha! Its shiney aswell.
    So is that a "Yes Sledge. I'll send you a free bag and you can pimp my shit"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    So is that a "Yes Sledge. I'll send you a free bag and you can pimp my shit"


    I dont even sponsor me at the min! I need this bag, imagine how much I could lift in the gym if I had this bag? My cardio would go through the roof!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    313

    Default

    How does this compare to the Datsusara PGB? These kit bags are seriously good, a few people at the gym use them. They're around the same money as the Jaco bag. Yet to see one in person, but going off the video they look good.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    How does this compare to the Datsusara PGB? These kit bags are seriously good, a few people at the gym use them. They're around the same money as the Jaco bag. Yet to see one in person, but going off the video they look good.
    All i can say is the Jaco bag is amazing, the material is really tough but not stiff if you get me? It will last you ages! Plus its HUGE if you want it to be which is a bonus. And it has a cooler bag built in!!!





    http://www.anacondacombat.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.