Thread: Gazzy Parman (female BJJ Black Belt) Seminar in Sheffield 4th Dec

Default Gazzy Parman (female BJJ Black Belt) Seminar in Sheffield 4th Dec

Hey guys,
    The rather fantastic Gazzy Parman will be teaching a gi seminar in Sheffield at the Forge Martial Arts Centre, Sheffield.
    More details as per the flyer below and on the link here:http://www.theforge-ma.co.uk/

I attended Gazzy's seminar at RGA earlier in the year and it was superb. She runs a session that combines super technical drills and techniques with tough workout that she says the kids at her academy just love. Gazzy has competed at the very highest level and brings together over 13 years of experience from her time fighting at the Worlds, ADCC, NAGA, Pans etc etc etc. She has in the past fought the best black belts and beaten a good otn of them too.
    So if you fancy learning cool techniques like the 'Gazzinator', pop on down the The Forge - this seminar is open to all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

This seminar was awesomenessnessness. Gazzy is a class act. If you have the chance to make it to one of her seminars then DO IT! Otherwise, you're really missing out. I'll be drilling the moves she showed us with Rossy P this week.

I thought she was Brazilian yet the above poster says she's Iranian-American, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Starfighter View Post
    I thought she was Brazilian yet the above poster says she's Iranian-American, is that true?
    Yep, that's right.

I want to run away with gazzy.
    "If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic