Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Swansea Mayhem

Default Team Swansea Mayhem

Have these bunch of “special” fighters ever won a fight? I have seen 3 of there team fight on several occasions now and I don’t think one of them has lasted longer than a minute. There is the dwarf with the goatee who puts up a bit of a fight. The blond lad who looks like he has aids is game for the first thirty seconds but then gets overwhelmed by the occasion and gets beaten up quite badly most of the time then there is the chubby looking man who could have slight “downs” who is lucky to find his way into the cage most of the time. Sometimes he bangs his funnybone so pulls out of fights.

Never heard of them as a team, who are they?

From the description of the last guy I'm assuming one of them is Nikki Kent??
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

There's only one Team Mayhem!! And were based in London

http://www.mayhem-mma.co.uk
    Last edited by Barkandhowl; 19-11-2010 at 02:52 PM.

those are the guys who claimed to be fighting out of Gracie Barra swansea but clearly were not haha
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

im sure one of these guys have fought on OMMAC??? heard one of them got beat up on savage fightnight aswell by gareth pugh....

dont know much about them but have heard of the club....

Quote Originally Posted by dadyJ View Post
    im sure one of these guys have fought on OMMAC??? heard one of them got beat up on savage fightnight aswell by gareth pugh....

dont know much about them but have heard of the club....
    Yeah I was at the last ommac and I recognise the name, especially the one who came out swingin for 20 secs then got knocked down and submitted...

One of them fought my team mate. The "oldish one" James (can't remember his 2nd name) the blonde one as I recall is Craig Allen? Never seen the small one.

Yes, James Lutman defeated Craig Allen in 1min 14sec.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Tommo beat Craig Allen at Combat Challenge in 1:13

Wilky beat him at fightstars in under a minute i think
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum