Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81

Thread: Dane Bowere arrested for selling Mephedrene at Knuckle Up

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Dane Bowere arrested for selling Mephedrene at Knuckle Up

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

    Surprised there is nothing up on the forum about this already.
    www.seamma.com

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Bad for mma
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

  4. #4
    boxingbrit
    Guest

    Default

    You mean the Sun newspaper and other bad reporting is bad for MMA?

    Matt and Dane are two of the hardest working guys i have encountered in this sport and will only be good for MMA in the long term.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    You mean the Sun newspaper and other bad reporting is bad for MMA?

    Matt and Dane are two of the hardest working guys i have encountered in this sport and will only be good for MMA in the long term.
    Thanks for the support mate, its really appreciated. looking forward to when we can release the full story then hopefully it will leave people looking a bit silly for making rash comments.
    Knuckleup "Eclipse" at Hull Arena on the 29th October

  6. #6

    Default Then of course we all look foward to the next story

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleup View Post
    Thanks for the support mate, its really appreciated. looking forward to when we can release the full story then hopefully it will leave people looking a bit silly for making rash comments.


    From: info@knuckleupfitness.com
    To: extreme-brawl@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Copyright infringment
    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:27:05 -0400


    Thank you for the info. We are aware of the copyright infringement and are planning action accordingly.



    Thanks.
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chatting up your missus
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armyofanubis View Post
    From: info@knuckleupfitness.com
    To: extreme-brawl@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Copyright infringment
    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:27:05 -0400


    Thank you for the info. We are aware of the copyright infringement and are planning action accordingly.



    Thanks.
    So you freely admit to being a dirty grass then. Nice one. You were going on about your time in prison on the other thread and how you like to kill nonces.

    What do they do to grasses in prison?

    Who else have you tried to grass up via email? My sources tell me you have also been emailing the Uxbridge Police.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

  8. #8

    Default you fucking tit

    Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    So you freely admit to being a dirty grass then. Nice one. You were going on about your time in prison on the other thread and how you like to kill nonces.

    What do they do to grasses in prison?

    Who else have you tried to grass up via email? My sources tell me you have also been emailing the Uxbridge Police.
    Your dam right i did, when someone is using my name of my event thats what happens, you wanna play dirt so will i , 100 fold. and im no gangster so so your rules dont apply to me.

    You cant be a grass with something that is common knowledge you fucking tit
    you got something to say to me come say it to my face you fucking keyboard coward, il rip your fucking arms and legs of then il go after everyone thats ever spoken to you

    Id happily do time again for some of you fucking pricks on here.

    But here is a promise for you pal i have taken down many people in all sorts of different ways your next along with your peodphile pal ross peteifer
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

  9. #9

    Default

    My comment wasnt aimed at matt an dane its the bullshit they write in the newspapers i thought for matt an dane for my pro debue and they treated me like a king whole day it was an awsum show!!! ( cheltnam race course) But at the end of it there was a bit of shouting for an pushing thats was hardly nothing then .. The bull shit paper had " riots at knuckle up" there was no riots!!! This is what i ment about bad for mma they are trying to sterotype the sport " cagefighting" its a joke !! Im sorry if it looked as if i was being negative towards matt or dane !!
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

  10. #10

    Default

    No matter what the Police investigation reveals, no matter what charges are brought ( hopefully none) this will (unfortunately) stick like shit to the preverbial blanket! it will to all the anti MMA League add fuel to their imaginative fire. There will no doubt be another stereotypical outburst from usual quarters stating that "as suspected Cage Fighting is a drug fuelled orgy of violence" we have heard it before & will hear it many times in the future.

    Chris.
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.