Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dane Bowere arrested for selling Mephedrene at Knuckle Up

Default Pedophile your back

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Recovered from your typed beatdown on here and the FB msgs then AOA?
    Learn how to spell my name right dumbass.

You once said 'we killed cunts like you when I was in prison' I now take that to mean you killed anyone who was not a grass, or was far prettier and more successful than you.

How's the fake MMA Union going on then dickhead?

LOOK HOW THE WORD PEODOPHILE BRINGS THEM OUT, HEY PUSSY KEEP TALKING IM COMING FOR YA, GOT YOUR ADDRRESS NOW, I KNOW YOU WONT SHOW UP TO MY SHOW TO FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN, SO WHEN I COME FOR YA WE WILL FILM YOUR RESPONSE AND POST IT UP ON HERE, YOU READY HOT SHOT, AND DONT THINK IM BLUFFING MATE YOUR GOING TO BE MY PRIME EXAMPLE
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by armyofanubis View Post
    Knuckleup is a sham.
    Oh the irony.

I heard that Matt sold his company and logo to them and then took it back. Oh no that happened with someone else. Only some kind of real cheating, robbing dirty grass would do something like that.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

Ross

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahaha

Try not to snitch on yourself before you make your imaginary visit. SNITCH

AOA, you are probably right on many points, I don't doubt it but boy do you have some anger issues. Chill out and deal with things by posting facts - throwing around threats is more keyboardwarriorish than anything thats been posted towards you whether you can back it up or not, it also leaves a VERY bad taste in the mouth of the MMA community who actually do respect you, I would be a little cautious dealing with you simply because of your quickness to threaten violence, put that shit aside, you are either a business man or you are not
    Last edited by ShaolinSubz02; 20-11-2010 at 04:34 PM.

AMOG PM me with your real name please...Andy's offering 500 on FB for it, I'll split it with you
    UK MMA Photographer | Fighter & Event Management

silliest thing i have ever heard............ theirs no way he was selling drugs at the show............. number 1 the atmosphere was dead (ppl would ov paid for drugs to liven the place up) and number 2 it took them 10 week to pay the fighters their money......... and from what i hear about the drug industry its quite profitable........ unlike the mma industry

only joking feel sorry for the knuckle up lot they aint half havin a hard time bless em

Your dam right i did, when someone is using my name of my event thats what happens, you wanna play dirt so will i , 100 fold. and im no gangster so so your rules dont apply to me.

You cant be a grass with something that is common knowledge you fucking tit
    you got something to say to me come say it to my face you fucking keyboard coward, il rip your fucking arms and legs of then il go after everyone thats ever spoken to you

Id happily do time again for some of you fucking pricks on here.

But here is a promise for you pal i have taken down many people in all sorts of different ways your next along with your peodphile pal ross peteifer
    Seriously mate lol your a complete joke ,there you go on another coke fueled threatning rant lol...idiot
    I LOVE YOU LINTON

So whats your name mug, or do i need to dig out the dirt on you also oh bailey worshipper lol your fucking tit, your a mug and a coward, give us your name and il come meet you somewhere today then il show you how crazy i am
    NOT GOT THE BOTTLE, YOU CAN BRING SOME MATES IF YOU LIKE TO EVEN THINGS UP
    YES OR NO, IF NO SHUT YOUR CUNT OF OF MOUTH
    Where I live they give you 50 quid when you hand someone in who needs sectioning ............hmmm
    I LOVE YOU LINTON

LOOK HOW THE WORD PEODOPHILE BRINGS THEM OUT, HEY PUSSY KEEP TALKING IM COMING FOR YA, GOT YOUR ADDRRESS NOW, I KNOW YOU WONT SHOW UP TO MY SHOW TO FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN, SO WHEN I COME FOR YA WE WILL FILM YOUR RESPONSE AND POST IT UP ON HERE, YOU READY HOT SHOT, AND DONT THINK IM BLUFFING MATE YOUR GOING TO BE MY PRIME EXAMPLE
    Now listen Andy dont you think enough is enough,why dont you see yourself as an outsider looking in,read through 99% of your posts and have a serious coversation with yourself (yourself and not the countless other gangster ,paedo killing ,grass hardmen alter egos that take residence in yr schtizo mind)
    Can you not see that your posts look like the rantings of a madman and not a partularly clever one .
    Mabye you should take some time out...find yourself again so to speak because all this threatning behaviour is doing no one any good .When will you understand NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU,THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU,NO ONE CARES ABUT EXTREME BRAWL THEY DO IT TO WIND YOU UP
    Now my opinion doesnt mean much i know ,afterall im only a faceless troll with only mediocre keyboard mma which i know is no match for armyofarseabis,but if anything I have thus said has sunk in and you mabye then think about getting the therapy you need to make you a "happy andy" again then I will have done my job
    God speed Andy
    Last edited by megs; 20-11-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    I LOVE YOU LINTON

oh shit I love this forum
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!