Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Dane Bowere arrested for selling Mephedrene at Knuckle Up

  1. #11

    Default Then of course we all look foward to the next story

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleup View Post
    Thanks for the support mate, its really appreciated. looking forward to when we can release the full story then hopefully it will leave people looking a bit silly for making rash comments.


    From: info@knuckleupfitness.com
    To: extreme-brawl@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Copyright infringment
    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:27:05 -0400


    Thank you for the info. We are aware of the copyright infringement and are planning action accordingly.



    Thanks.
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chatting up your missus
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armyofanubis View Post
    From: info@knuckleupfitness.com
    To: extreme-brawl@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Copyright infringment
    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:27:05 -0400


    Thank you for the info. We are aware of the copyright infringement and are planning action accordingly.



    Thanks.
    So you freely admit to being a dirty grass then. Nice one. You were going on about your time in prison on the other thread and how you like to kill nonces.

    What do they do to grasses in prison?

    Who else have you tried to grass up via email? My sources tell me you have also been emailing the Uxbridge Police.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

  3. #13

    Default you fucking tit

    Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    So you freely admit to being a dirty grass then. Nice one. You were going on about your time in prison on the other thread and how you like to kill nonces.

    What do they do to grasses in prison?

    Who else have you tried to grass up via email? My sources tell me you have also been emailing the Uxbridge Police.
    Your dam right i did, when someone is using my name of my event thats what happens, you wanna play dirt so will i , 100 fold. and im no gangster so so your rules dont apply to me.

    You cant be a grass with something that is common knowledge you fucking tit
    you got something to say to me come say it to my face you fucking keyboard coward, il rip your fucking arms and legs of then il go after everyone thats ever spoken to you

    Id happily do time again for some of you fucking pricks on here.

    But here is a promise for you pal i have taken down many people in all sorts of different ways your next along with your peodphile pal ross peteifer
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

  4. #14
    boxingbrit
    Guest

    Default

    I'm confused again now. I thought it was jeremy/ FX3 who stole your name. Whats that got to do with KnuckleUp?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chatting up your missus
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armyofanubis View Post
    Your dam right i did, when someone is using my name of my event thats what happens, you wanna play dirt so will i , 100 fold. and im no gangster so so your rules dont apply to me.

    You cant be a grass with something that is common knowledge you fucking tit
    you got something to say to me come say it to my face you fucking keyboard coward, il rip your fucking arms and legs of then il go after everyone thats ever spoken to you

    Id happily do time again for some of you fucking pricks on here.

    But here is a promise for you pal i have taken down many people in all sorts of different ways your next along with your peodphile pal ross peteifer
    So when you rip off my arms and legs will you then feel the need to grass yourself up?

    Grass, grass, cut his tongue out.

    How fucking schitzo are you? Wanting to be some hard man prison guy but also admitting to be a dirty grass.

    At least by grassing to the Uxbridge Police you had some twisted logic to it but grassing Knuckleup to some company in the states is just fucking sad and pathetic.

    That padded cell is getting closer by the day.

    Do the world a favour and go buy that tow rope from Halfords and get yourself off to Bridge End.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMOG View Post
    So when you rip off my arms and legs will you then feel the need to grass yourself up?

    Grass, grass, cut his tongue out.

    How fucking schitzo are you? Wanting to be some hard man prison guy but also admitting to be a dirty grass.

    At least by grassing to the Uxbridge Police you had some twisted logic to it but grassing Knuckleup to some company in the states is just fucking sad and pathetic.

    That padded cell is getting closer by the day.

    Do the world a favour and go buy that tow rope from Halfords and get yourself off to Bridge End.
    So whats your name mug, or do i need to dig out the dirt on you also oh bailey worshipper lol your fucking tit, your a mug and a coward, give us your name and il come meet you somewhere today then il show you how crazy i am
    NOT GOT THE BOTTLE, YOU CAN BRING SOME MATES IF YOU LIKE TO EVEN THINGS UP
    YES OR NO, IF NO SHUT YOUR CUNT OF OF MOUTH
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chatting up your missus
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armyofanubis View Post
    So whats your name mug, or do i need to dig out the dirt on you also oh bailey worshipper lol your fucking tit, your a mug and a coward, give us your name and il come meet you somewhere today then il show you how crazy i am
    NOT GOT THE BOTTLE, YOU CAN BRING SOME MATES IF YOU LIKE TO EVEN THINGS UP
    YES OR NO, IF NO SHUT YOUR CUNT OF OF MOUTH
    Threats of violence are a criminal offence.

    You'd best get yourself off down the old bill station and grass yourself up.

    The padded cell is 1 step closer grass.
    Alpha Male Of the Group

  8. #18

    Default

    ummmm I thought this Knuckleup copyright infringement stuff was all squashed in a thread a few weeks ago???

    Didnt someone pop up and say that Matt Hand is actually good friends with the guy that owns the USA company and they used to work together in the states???? Hence the similar logo, name etc.

    I don't know anything for definite.....just what I read on here the other week.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

  9. #19
    Ross
    Guest

    Default

    Recovered from your typed beatdown on here and the FB msgs then AOA?
    Learn how to spell my name right dumbass.

    You once said 'we killed cunts like you when I was in prison' I now take that to mean you killed anyone who was not a grass, or was far prettier and more successful than you.

    How's the fake MMA Union going on then dickhead?

  10. #20

    Default not true

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    ummmm I thought this Knuckleup copyright infringement stuff was all squashed in a thread a few weeks ago???

    Didnt someone pop up and say that Matt Hand is actually good friends with the guy that owns the USA company and they used to work together in the states???? Hence the similar logo, name etc.

    I don't know anything for definite.....just what I read on here the other week.
    One of Matt Hands lies again, hes very good at this, yes he did train at knuckleup in georgia, and NO they know nothing about him using the name and logo hence the actual eveidence in and e mail addressed back to me.

    Knuckleup is a sham.
    EXTREME-BRAWL.COM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.