Thread: Lewis Long signs with G4 MMA Fighters

Default Lewis Long signs with G4 MMA Fighters

Announcement - The very talented Welsh Thai Boxing and K1 champion Lewis Long has signed with G4 MMA Fighters ahead of representing Wales at the Thai Boxing World Championships next week in Thailand.

Lewis holds an amazing list of honours for someone so young. He holds black belts in Judo and Kickboxing and is undefeated in amateur and professional Muay Thai and K1, with a 4-0-0 unbeaten Thai Boxing record and the Welsh Middleweight Title, plus the Welsh Welterweight K1 Title with a 3-0-0 unbeaten record.

Lewis was 3-1-0 as a semi pro MMA fighter and 2-1-0 as a pro. He is a great asset to the growing G4 MMA Fighter roster and will fit nicely with our other Newport based G4 fighters: Tim Newman, Nathan Beer, Rus Smith, Mathew Ross Francombe and David Round from Milford Haven.

2011 promises to be a big year for G4 MMA Fighters with our latest signings: Bradley Scott from Dragonslair, Costas Doru from Team Bloodline London and the up and coming Team Savage fighters Kiel Tucker and Dale Wood...

Kent Kauppinen and Josh Ramage are still reviewing contracts but we hope to make some announcements soon with some very hot young fighters coming through the semi and ammy ranks !!

There are some very exciting plans for G4 in 2011...watch this space

Gary

MMA Manager
    http://www.g4mmafighters.com

Promoters contact me for fighters
    Fighters let me know if you're interested in joining the team

Another Grrreat addition to the Team at G4MMA. Well done to all at G4MMA in particular Gary Cross for all of the hard work he puts into getting the right deal for his fighters as well as looking after them in general.

Chris.
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

Quote Originally Posted by G4 MMA Fighters View Post
    Announcement - The very talented Welsh Thai Boxing and K1 champion Lewis Long has signed with G4 MMA Fighters ahead of representing Wales at the Thai Boxing World Championships next week in Thailand.

Lewis holds an amazing list of honours for someone so young. He holds black belts in Judo and Kickboxing and is undefeated in amateur and professional Muay Thai and K1, with a 4-0-0 unbeaten Thai Boxing record and the Welsh Middleweight Title, plus the Welsh Welterweight K1 Title with a 3-0-0 unbeaten record.

Lewis was 3-1-0 as a semi pro MMA fighter and 2-1-0 as a pro. He is a great asset to the growing G4 MMA Fighter roster and will fit nicely with our other Newport based G4 fighters: Tim Newman, Nathan Beer, Rus Smith, Mathew Ross Francombe and David Round from Milford Haven.

2011 promises to be a big year for G4 MMA Fighters with our latest signings: Bradley Scott from Dragonslair, Costas Doru from Team Bloodline London and the up and coming Team Savage fighters Kiel Tucker and Dale Wood...

Kent Kauppinen and Josh Ramage are still reviewing contracts but we hope to make some announcements soon with some very hot young fighters coming through the semi and ammy ranks !!

There are some very exciting plans for G4 in 2011...watch this space

lewis long trains with me he s a wicked fighter. id love see him fight peter irven, or jake blyth,, id like see him fight a guy in top 20 soon,,
    MMA - Dogs of War, Penarth, Sam John.
    Muay Thai - Eagles Cardiff, Lee Power
    Brazilian Jujitsu - Gracie Barra Swansea, Chris Rees
    Boxing/Conditioning - Fight Academy Wales, Darren Wilson

Sponsored
    ]

http://www.onestopboxingshop.com/

Lewis Mong is a brilliant fighter, fucking handful though, thanks to Gary for taking him off my hands and giving me and my phonebill a rest haha! In all honesty though Lew is an awesome friend and a fighter and will make waves on the scene and he needs a good guy like Gary behind him pushing him in the right direction. awesome news for Lewis and G4!

lewis and jake bylth..... intresting!