Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrrr Paul Kelly (UFC 123)

Default Warrrr Paul Kelly (UFC 123)

Best of luck to Team Kaobon's Paul Kelly for tonight. Flying the flag for the UK on what looks like a cracking card. I think he'll out strike and outwork O'Brien. Will be interesting to see how the rest of his game matches up and should be a corker!

All the best Paul.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

good luck, sometimes paul looks a bit drained at the weigh ins but i thought he looked good this time round, hope he gets the win

Ye Goodluck Paul. I agree with Dunny aswell he did look better than normal.

http://www.anacondacombat.com/

Looking forward to this one, never a dull moment when Paul Kelly fights

Also interested in seeing what happens when (if?) Karo Parisyan gets back in there.

C'mon Paul, Looking forward to this! I predict a KO/TKO victory for the scouser!!
    WWW.KAOBON.COM / WWW.INNERARMOUR.CO.UK

Good luck Paul mate.
    www.legacyclothingco.com www.tomblackledge.com www.wolfslairmma.co.uk

Had the pleasure of meetin him at cardiff the other week he came down to do a talk with kerry kayes an he was funny as fuck an mad an i lv them kind of people for 70 kgs look big to lol good luck!!!!!
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

gud luck bro!
    jon edge

Paul WILL do the biz in this one he did a great fight camp with me for this everything went well and injury free.dunnys right he looked great at the weigh in roll on fight time when he gets to show everyone what he his capable of AGAIN.