Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is the new Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite Range out?

Default When is the new Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite Range out?

When is the new Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite Range out?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWinstonChurchill View Post
    When is the new Hayabusa Kanpeki Elite Range out?

Thanks.

there is no confirmed date but not long im being told. a week or 2 im hoping

http://www.anacondacombat.com/

Its due to dock within the next 4-5 weeks - there is a chance it may not be here before christmas ): but i will keep ya'll posted as soon as its here

Hayabusa Kanpeki series
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Damn them, I CAN'T spend more money on equipment
    Fitch's fan

It wont be cheap, there is no set UK price just yet. Well thats what ive been told anyway.

That stuff looks amazing I see it in the last fighters only. If I hear anything I will post straight away.

It does look premium so pricy for sure. There will be someone in every gym with this kit so if you cannot afford it yourself at least you can have the pleasure of being hit with it.
    'This Is MMA Anything Can Happen'

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Law View Post
    That stuff looks amazing I see it in the last fighters only. If I hear anything I will post straight away.

It does look premium so pricy for sure. There will be someone in every gym with this kit so if you cannot afford it yourself at least you can have the pleasure of being hit with it.
    And if the current 16oz Hayabusa gloves are anything to go by, that is going to hurt!
    Fitch's fan