Thread: Alex Minogue Delighted With UCC Title Victory; Maybe Moving To 77kg?

Default Alex Minogue Delighted With UCC Title Victory; Maybe Moving To 77kg?

On November 12th, Alex Minogue (3-0) captured the UCC Middleweight title in an enthralling 'Fight of the Night' worthy battle against Samurai Jiu Jitsu's Andy Evans (2-1). After this war, the new champion caught up with BritMMA.co.uk to discuss the bout and what the future holds for him.

On how he is after the war:

"At this very moment, I am in bed with a lethal dose of the deadly man flu! I have a black eye and a fear of leg kicks! No, I have a bruise on my thigh but otherwise I am okay."
    Would he like a rematch? :

"Maybe in the future, but let's see. I just want to keep winning and take each day at a time.

"I have a big fight planned with Mick Bowman when I get back in the gym. He stole my groin guard after the fight, claiming he needs it as the face cover for his gas mask. Oh, and I might move to 77kg."
    Full interview can be read here: http://britmma.co.uk/#/alex-minogue-...-ev/4545978511
    Dean Parr, owner of BritMMA.co.uk...Check it out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deano92 View Post
    On November 12th, Alex Minogue (3-0) captured the UCC Middleweight title in an enthralling 'Fight of the Night' worthy battle against Samurai Jiu Jitsu's Andy Evans (2-1). After this war, the new champion caught up with BritMMA.co.uk to discuss the bout and what the future holds for him.

On how he is after the war:

Would he like a rematch? :

Full interview can be read here: http://britmma.co.uk/#/alex-minogue-...-ev/4545978511

Think Alex would be much better at 77kg

Ttt for alex 'pretty boy' minouge hahaha!!
    Brendan Loughnane/ Sponsored by Collosol Nutrition & CKA Martial Arts Supplies.

well done alex, defo fight of the night