Thread: Fantastic seminar with Carlson Gracie Junior

Default Fantastic seminar with Carlson Gracie Junior

Wednesday we at Carlson Gracie Holland hosted a fantastic seminar with Carlson Gracie Jr., assisted by Ari Galo and his student Justin.

Four hours of very detailed, elegant, and at the same time extremely heavy, smashing jiu jitsu. Yesterday he ran us through two great training, and very heavy sessions with throws, drills and pressure game.

I heard that Junior is coming over to teach a seminar in London soon. So, don't miss it!!!

Also, on 15 december we are proud to host a seminar with MURILO BUSTAMANTE. For more info: www.carlsongracie.nl

carlsongracie.nl

Osssss! About 15 of us from Carlson Gracie Suffolk are heading down to London for this.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Carlson gives a great seminar!

He'll be here next week and the London seminar is on Saturday 4th December at mid-day.

he'll also be teaching in Belfast on the 5th.

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel-San View Post

Nice patch, I haven't seen too many of those before.