Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interview with Shakus Maximus, aka Richard Shore

I know very little about the guy but he seems like a top notch human being.

I seriously rate people who go out of their way to help others get their lives back on track when it all goes a bit Pete Tong.

I have known Shakey for a long time, firstly through our TJJ days, and subsequently when he became a regular attendee at Combat Academy competitions.

He is everything that you would expect from a true Martial Artist and the tireless work he puts in for his team is highly commendable.

He leads by example and has produced a team of warriors that are probably one of the most active teams in the UK.

Shakey is one of only three Combat Academy Purple Belts that have been awarded through me by Braulio.

I am proud to have his BJJ team affiliated to, and fighting under The Combat Academy name.

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

thank you all for your kind words.
    i came from a very similar background to the lads i work with so I relate to them very well.
    Im very proud of Tillery Combat MMA and how far we have come as a team in a very short space of time