Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone do the MMA classes at Kaobon?

Default Anyone do the MMA classes at Kaobon?

Probably a daft question, but what does a typical class involve? I might go tonight if I get home from work in time.

Anyone?

(Here, have some extra letters. Apparently it improves the post).

Quote Originally Posted by HomerPlata View Post
    Probably a daft question, but what does a typical class involve? I might go tonight if I get home from work in time.
    I think you are obsessed with TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post
    I think you are obsessed with TIME.
    Hahaha if I get home late, can I borrow your time machine Chris?

Angry

My Time Machine has been robbed from outside the Olympia

Sorry, I had to borrow it. I will return it yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post
    My Time Machine has been robbed from outside the Olympia
    Last edited by Ben CQ; 26-11-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

marcelo brigadeiro usually takes the mma classes but hes away at the moment it might be scanno but im not sure! the classes are good, usually first half is pads or using the cage which will lead to a takedown and then practice groundwork..2nd half of the class you will spar. i havent been for a while but the classes are usually very good

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    marcelo brigadeiro usually takes the mma classes but hes away at the moment it might be scanno but im not sure! the classes are good, usually first half is pads or using the cage which will lead to a takedown and then practice groundwork..2nd half of the class you will spar. i havent been for a while but the classes are usually very good
    Nice one mate, I'm gonna try and get into this once a week. I normally just do the luta but I'm trying to vary it a bit. Apart from MMA gloves, do I need shin guards or anything?

The Brig is away at the moment, the classes are being shared out Sass took some and one of the other lads took the one last monday, its a decent class not too heavy. The sparring is more like tech sparring. Gummy gloves an a cup is all I use there are some leg pads there but take your own if you have them.