Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video of Cops charging students on horseback

Default Video of Cops charging students on horseback

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

no wonder the coppers are expecting more civil unrest - if you handle unrest badly- guess what? More unrest.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

To be honest what the fuck are they even protesting or rioting for any way... it's going to change nothing, they are simply doing it to cause trouble so they shouldn't be shocked when they get some... but then on the other hand... I hate 99% of the old bill with a passion... so fuck em let em earn there money.
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    boo fucking hoo.

Stand in front of a huge line of cops: expect to get charged and or battered.

Pregnant woman in middle of demonstration? Great start to a life as a responsible parent.

Old man strolling through middle of crowd... FFS. If you don't want to get caught in trouble and walk away unharmed, don't congregate with a bunch of masked idiots who are threatening police and inciting violence.

Police should just be allowed to swarm the lot of them but they have really strict rules about physically engaging them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Wasting your time I'm afraid. Students seem to be one rung above ze muzlimz to the majority of the country at the moment.

Think some people need to watch how foreign police across the world handle things....ours are massively soft by comparison, people like these 'protesters' get away with murder here compared to abroad can you imagine how they would be handled in 90% of the rest of the world!

People who moan about our old bill should bear that in mind!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

I was involved in the same thing at the London G8 Riots a year or so ago, it was pretty fun and like being in some old-school war.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    I was involved in the same thing at the London G8 Riots a year or so ago, it was pretty fun and like being in some old-school war.
    Yeah but your just dead "ard"

bet if you got twatted you would have been putting a claim in though.
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    Yeah but your just dead "ard"

bet if you got twatted you would have been putting a claim in though.
    Whatever you say leeroy.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    Pregnant woman in middle of demonstration? Great start to a life as a responsible parent.
    Surely she should be at an MMA show; getting stabbed?

What do the demonstrators expect to achieve by these demonstrations? It's the adult version of throwing a tantrum in the middle of Tescos.

"Uni fees are on the increase"

"What! That's disgusting. Something must be done!"

"What are you going to do? Try to gain some kind of political influence- join a lobby group, perhaps?"

"No. Im going to smash up McDonalds"