Thread: amateur/semi pro fight teams

Hybrid View

Default amateur/semi pro fight teams

Hi, I've been training in mma for a few years now and would like to move to the next level by entering some amateur/semi pro events, I live in sutton-in-ashfield and would like to find an amateur/semi pro fight team near or around me, to train and enter these events with, I've thought about entering as an independent but feel that having a team behind me would help and benefit me no end, does anyone have any suggestions, they'd be very much appreciated, Thanks Darren

Is there not a team at your current gym?

I'm not currently training with anyone at the minute, I was training at sk 1 fight school in long eaton, I really enjoyed it, ski is a great instructor, but they didn't have an amateur fight team, I have been trying to find somewhere that has one ever since.
    Last edited by dazcottee; 29-11-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Default amature fight team

hi daz , ski here mate , hope you have been keeping well ? we have a fight team that cators for amatures mate - we have a new beginners mma class on every tuesday and thursday 7.30pm till 9pm and i would love you to come down ( this class is slower than the other classes you came to as it cators for beginners - we have a lot of lads fighting k-1 and boxing and just getting the mma squad going for amature level . we have moved gym since you last came - we are only 2 minuites away from last gym - well hope to here from you soon and if you want my phone number to chat about how we can progrerss you to compitition level please message me and i will give you my number - thanks daz